Meeting My Country Girl

5~

Then I heard something.
"Luke I do want to be your country girl." Maryanne said. "Maryanne is that you?" I asked.
"Yes, I'm ready to be your country girl." I jumped when she said that, from across the field. I ran to her, I got off the truck, as she jumped into my arms. I hauled ass to my country girl. "I'm sorry Luke fot hurting you and breaking your heart." Maryanne said, wrapping her arms around me. "I've had worse." I said. "Oh Luke." Maryanne said. The boys saw me and holding Maryanne in my arms. They smiled. "I gotta get to the farm." I said to my country girl. "Don't worry." Maryanne said, as she sat on the tailgate of my truck. The boys teased me about Maryanne. "Lay it off asshole." I said. They laughed, but they knew I was protecting Maryanne. I rolled my eyes, When we take a break, it was rare that we ever took breaks. Maryanne was sittin' on the tailgate, looking beautiful as always. My heart was beating. We finally took a break, my back to killing me. I walked over to Maryanne, who was sitting there looking at me. "Hey hun." I said. Maryanne smiled, as she kissed my cheek. My country girl, was the sweetest prettiest girl. I thought that my girl was going to be gone. My heart was sunken, broken when she had told me that. "Luke, thank you for making me your country girl." Maryanne said to me, wrapping her arms around me. "Darlin, you know I could never leave waiting forever on me." I said. Maryanne looked at me. "I love you Luke." Maryanne said to me. "I love you more." I said. Maryanne wrapped her arms around my neck. Maryanne was girl, blue eyes, long blonde hair, red lips, sunkissed skin. That's my girl. "You have a great voice when you sing."
"Thank you sweetheart."
"I've heard you sing." Maryanne said.
"Really?" I asked. "You sing really good." Maryane said. "Thank you." I said. Maryanne smiled. I knew what she wanted, Maryanne wanted me to kiss her. I leaned into kiss her. Maryanne smiled and threw her arms around me. I held Maryanne in my arms. Maryanne was in my arms, I caressed her face. I laid in my bed with Maryanne on my chest. 'she's so beautiful.' I thought.