𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 - 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀

Time skip to middle school**
.
.
.
.
.
**BUZZ** **BUZZ** **BUZZ**

The familiar yet horrible sound of your alarm clock blared at 6:00am, the time you set it to, yet it still annoyed you. You slammed your balled fist into the small alarm clock and took a deep breath, preparing to do the same thing you've been doing for years.

You slowly shifted in your plush bed, in an attempt of a slow wake-up. Your bright white lights in your room turned on, just how you had them programmed to do, causing you to wince in pain from the brutal attack on your eyes. You slowly opened your eyes, taking in the surrounding of your bedroom.

You sat up and stretched your arms out before sliding out of bed lazily. You slipped on your bunny slippers, gifted by your dad and a size too large, before making your way to your bathroom. You pick up your toothbrush and start aggressively brushing your teeth. As you were brushing your teeth, you observed your self in the mirror, you looked a mess. Your hair peeking out from the bonnet on your head, eyes still puffy from the sleep you had, and a slight print on your face, which matched the print on one of your pillows.

You finished brushing and spat into the sink, preparing to do your skin care. You quickly washed your face and applied your products gently. After you were done, you looked at yourself once again, 'way better' you thought.

You took off your bonnet and pulled your hair into a quick style, basic yet cute. You walked out of your bathroom towards your closet where your uniform sat for Aldera Junior high, the school you currently went to. You slipped it onto your body then rushed to put your shoes on. After you were completely ready you grabbed your bag, phone, and headed out.

Your mom was at work this time of day so you usually didn't eat breakfast. You stepped quickly down the stairs, turning to face the door. You opened the door, stepped out, and locked it behind you.

Before you could even turn around, you felt a small tap on your shoulder make you jump in fear turning around quickly to find you touched you.

"Ah! Im so sorry L/N!!" Izuku scrambled, his hands waving around nervously.

"Oh its just you Izuku!" You sighed in relief. "You know, you should probably announce yourself, also how many times do I have to tell you, you can call me Y/n? We've been friends for years!" You chuckled.

"Sorry L/n- i mean Y/n!" He muttered.

"It's fine" You laughed at his nervousness.

You began walking on the side walk next to him, the path to school being memorized.

"Hey Y/n, have you heard about the recent villain attack?" He started, pacing beside you"

Your eyebrow rose, you being confused yet interested. "No i haven't" you responded, "what happened?".

You began to smile as he began his ramble on the villains, hero's, and even civilians involved. You loved the way he'd ramble on about topic he enjoyed, especially hero's, you couldn't help but allow pity to overwhelm you as you remember he would probably not be able to fulfill his dream, due to him being quirk-less, you honestly wished you could give him yours.

You two walked to school together, just like every morning, him rambling and you always listening.
.
.
.
.
.
You two arrived at the large school building, Aldera junior high. You both 2nd years. You entered the school, Izuku still somehow talking about the villain attack and not missing a detail, you nodding along.

You two approached your classroom, the extreme volume of it being heard from outside of the door.

You noticed Izuku's sudden silence and change in demeanor, you knew this was because as soon as he walked in, he'd be bombarded with mean comments.