Why am I Sharing This?

This is an opportunity that I want to share to my fellow people who are just like me who wants to have a better future. Someone who wants to explore the world with family and love ones. And make the world a better place. Awww OVERS! Hahaha

Let's start with how I discover this thing.

It started when my friend invited me for strolling in a mall. I joined in to kill my extra time.

But instead he brought me to an office wherein you can see bunch of motivated people. They're so hospitable that they didn't know me but they talked to me as if we're best friend which is not so me because I'm awkward and shy.

I'm frustrated even more when his friend dragged me together with my fellow first timer to a conference room which mean I don't have anyone to hide from.

Deep inside I'm thinking I will kill my friend once we get out from this office for the missery he let me experience.

Though I admit the place where his friend brought us is nice and comfy. It has a huge table in the middle with huge chairs and a big screen smart TV on the end and a big white board on the other end. It's like a mini conference room.

So the speaker suddenly started to speak up. It was properly explained that it awaken my long term dreams in life!

You see? They offer big time business. It's like spoon feeding. They just made it easier for us to earn at the same time having fun.

Why?

I mentioned in the introduction that this is and auction site that will give you a chance to take home brand new, authentic, and with warranty gadgets.

Who wouldn't want that? Me myself is crazy about it. I even got an item my self for reasonable cost.

I got snack pack of lays products worth P500+ for only P76. Not bad right?

The company is real and registered to SEC, you can check the picture attached. That's the document that will prove it. Our office is located in Munoz, lemon square building.

The site itself consist of 3 sections.

1st the advertisement banner
2nd the auction
3rd VIP Deals

Advertisement Banner
if you know someone who owns a business, if you know someone who wants there products to be known you can refer them to us. Let the company talk to them and give proposal to them. Good news the banner costs P35,000 and 50% of it is yours! Why would they want to advertise with us? Because everyday the site gets 10,000 to 15,000 views. Who wouldn't want that? Right?

Auction Part
You might ask me how will you get the chance to bring home the item? Well if you'll go and check the site you'll see there the
The name of the item auctioned
The item itself
The cost of the item
The Timer
and the word TAP

All you have to do is to wait for the timer to reach 5 seconds before you click on tap.

You can click tap as much as you want. Last tapper wins. So who ever tapped at excactly 0 second will bring home the item.

What is bid points?
We have two sets!

Silver Account
P1000 = 1200 bid points
Will allow you to earn P2,000 per day or P60,000 per month.

Gold Account
P5000 = 6000 bid points
Will allow you to earn P10,000 per day or P300,000 per month.

VIP Deals
Only Gold account can post something here. They can sell their items here. Either if it is used or brand new. Just like in OLX.

I know you have a lot of questions in your mind.

I can't share more here due to companies privacy and wattpads policy.

Though you can reach me through twitter @GwenArriola or text me 09253015925

I'm sure I'll reply right away. I'm on postpaid so I'm unlimited.