1

"We all have trials in life to overcome. We are all tired of working and achieving our dreams but students that doesn't mean you have to give up. Let's just rest and when it's already okay then fight again. It's like we're in a circle, we'll keep doing it until we reach whatever we want in life" our teacher said.

Napabuntong hininga ako habang nakikinig sa sinasabi ni Maam. It's so easy to say that when you stumble upon a challenge in life, just rest for a while and then fight again. But the truth is that it's so hard to get up from the ground.

And when that happens, you started to question yourself. Bakit ako? Hindi pa ba sapat yung mga pinagdaanan ko?

We're just not questioning why it happens to us but also questioning our worth.

And we can't deny that sometimes we are the ones who create our problems at kaya tayo mas nahihirapan kase we don't accept the exchange of our wrong decisions in life.

Navigating through life's myriad challenges often feels like an endless, turbulent sea where each wave of adversity seems more formidable than the last, forcing us to constantly adapt and persevere despite the overwhelming exhaustion.

Like we are all entangled in a web of relentless obstacles, where every setback feels like an insurmountable mountain and each day brings a new wave of challenges that test our resilience and capacity to persevere.

Demanding not just physical effort but an emotional fortitude to push through the darkness and forge a path towards a glimmer of hope amid the chaos.

And then we occasionally glimpse the distant shore of our personal growth and resilience, reminding us that even the harshest storms can carve the path to a more profound understanding of ourselves and our place in the world.

''Hoy!" naputol yung pag iisip ko ng biglang may humawak sa balikat ko.

"Ano ba!?" inis kong sabi.

"Ano't natutulala ka dyan? Tapos na yung klase madame" sarkastiko niyang sabi. Napalinga linga ako sa room at nakitang papalabas na yung iba naming kaklase

"Thankyou for waking me up" she added at saka kinuha ang bag at nakipagsiksikan sa pinto para makalabas. I sighed and fix my things before following her.

We immediately went to the canteen to buy food. But as soon as I entered, I immediately winced at the number of students. Tsk tsk tsk parang students na may konting canteen yung nangyayari.

I was about to grab Klay's hand so we could buy our food but I didn't see her anymore. I roam my eyes to find her but I was shocked when she's squeezing herself so she could get in the line.

And worst naninigaw ng kapwa estudyante! T_T

"Alam ko naman na gutom tayong lahat pero wag kayong manulak!" I turned to my friend in surprise after she shouted. The other students stopped buying as well as the vendors after she said that.

Eh diba sya nga yung nagsusumiksik sa sarili niya sa linya?! Shocks! Sobrang init naman ata ng ulo neto ngayon, me dalaw ba siya?

Lumapit ako sa kanya at pagsasabihan ko na sana sya ng bigla nya akong hinatak.

"Oh kaibigan ko'to, sya magpapalit saken sa linya. Tanda kita" gulat akong tumingin sa kanya sabay turo nya sa estudyanteng nasa likod niya. "Wag mo syang agawan, mas nauna kami sayo" duduro duro pa niyang dagdag

"Ikaw na mag order at gusto ko ng Set B, maghahanap ako ng bakanteng upuan" iiling iling niyang sabi at saka tumalikod.

Anyare? Ba't sya ganun!?

I turned to the woman she pointed at earlier and apologized. I just said that she's going through something heavy that's why she behaves like that now. It's good that the woman  understand it because if not, I really don't know what will happen next