CHAPTER 15

The meeting day

Anuvik woke up and as usual he went to wake up his son. When he entered into his son's room he saw that his son was sleeping hugging his soft toy like a koala.

He just smiled looking at his son.

And he just went towards him to wake him up from his sleep as waking his son was one of the difficult tasks for him.

He started waking his son up and after trying many times his son woke up and became happy after seeing his father so he hugged his father tightly and wished him a good morning with a small kiss on his cheek.

And Anuvik also wishes him a good morning and kisses his son.

After playing for some time the father and son duo get ready for the meeting.

Aabir was happy as he will be meeting her Angel and Anuvik is happy as his son is happy.

After having breakfast and some talks with the family they both left to meet Mohini.

After reaching the meeting location Anuvik parked his car in the parking lot.

He went to the entrance of the mall and waited for her. After five minutes Aabir asked him when will Angel come??

So Anuvik told him that she Will come in the next 10 to 15 minutes. And he called Mohini to ask when she will come and Mohini told him that she Will reach there in 5 more minutes as she is stuck in the traffic.

After sometime Mohini came and Aabir saw her when she was coming out from the cab and he left Anuvik's hand and ran towards her to hug.

When Anuvik saw that Aabir left his hand and ran away to a different direction he also ran behind him .

When Aabir saw Mohini he hugged her tightly and when she saw that Aabir hugged him. So she took him in her arms and they both became happy after meeting with each other.

When Anuvik saw that his son ran towards Mohini and saw that his son was in her arms so he became happy after seeing the scene of how comfortable his son was in her arms.

He also thought that he was his only son who does not easily go to other people.

And after that Mohini and Anuvik also greeted each other and headed towards the entrance of The mall.

After entering Mohini asked Aabir what he wanted to do. Rather than answering her he in return asked her that will she be with him all day??

So she told him that she Will spend all day with him only.

Aabir becomes happy after listening to this and tells her that he wants to go to the gaming section of the mall.

So all three Of them headed towards the gaming section.

They All enjoyed shopping together and played different games of the gaming sections that Aabir can play.

In the evening Aabir gets tired as well as Mohini and Anuvik.

Aabir told his dad that he is hungry and wants to eat something. So Mohini asked him what he wanted to have. He said that he wants To have a cheese sandwich to which Anuvik said no and told him that he will eat something healthy only.

Listening to this, Aabir became sad and started crying and saying that he will eat only a sandwich.

So listening To Aabir cry Mohini told Anuvik that let him eat a sandwich otherwise his health will become bad for crying for so long.

Anuvik just nodded and all three of them went to have a sandwich.

While Having sandwich Aabir dozed off on Mohini laps and seeing this Anuvik told her that he will take him in his arms but she declined and told him that she Will manage.

So after paying the bill they both exited the mall.

Anuvik asked Mohini how she would go home. She told Him that She Will book a can for herself.

Anuvik told him that he will drop her but she told him that she Will manage and she started to book her cab but after many tries she did not even find a single cab.

So Anuvik again told her that he would drop her. At last she agreed and they both went towards the parking area where he parked the car.

And Aabir was still sleeping in Mohini's arms.

They both sat in the car and Mohini told him the address of her house and he started the car.

There was complete silence in the car but not the uncomfortable silence. They both were very comfortable in this silence also.

While standing at the traffic light an old lady came And knocked on the window of Mohini's side. She went down her side window a little and gave her a 10 rupee note and the old lady blessed them and said may they both live a happy married life with their child and left.

They both once faced each other and Anuvik again started To drive and Mohini saw outside the window.

While going to Mohini's house Aabir also wakes up and starts talking in his baby language.

After sometime they reached and Mohini kissed Aabir and went out of the car.

But before entering her house she told Anuvik To come in the house but he rejected politely and she nodded.

And they Both went their own ways.

———————————————————
Thank u
Your Author Moon 🌙

Sorry guys for not posting but you guys are also responsible because you haven't completed the target that I have set on the last chapter.

But you guys are not responsible for this as I was also not well last Week and my college has also started again.

And this is the longest chapter that I have written till now so please accept this as an apology for not posting.

But guys I will try to post on a regular basis.

Please let me know your views regarding this chapter.

Please Vote and comment 💮
It will mean a lot to me.