The new norm

Cj had gotten of the ship and started walking towards the school with her dad walking close by, She could start to hear the band playing their instruments so loudly you could hear it from miles away. As they approach the school her dad gets her attention and gives cj her bag.

"Are you not going to stay for the welcoming ceremony?" You ask him.

"Of course i will, i only gave you your bag because it was so heavy, dunno what youve packed but its so hard to carry." He replies.

You could see what he meant about it being so heavy as your shoulders had started to ache. They began to walk through were the marching band was and they went to the courtyard where all the royal families of Auradon were. The courtyard was filled with friendly faces and also vicious faces. There were so much tables filled with food to.

"Go get some food cj." Jack says to his daughter.

You nod and start looking around at what took your fancy. Suddenly as you walk backwards you bump into someone causing their food to drop on the floor.

"Shit im so sorry." Cj quickly says to the girl.

"Its okay dont worry about it!, you new here?"

"Yeah, im guessing you are to."

"(she nods) Im chloe charming, cinderellas daughter, and who are you?"

"Im cj sparrow, jack sparrows daughter."

Chloe and cj both start talking with eachother and getting to know one another. Cj looked over at her dad to see him talking to another pirate, you say goodbye to chloe and walk over to your dad.

"Here she is, This is my daughter Cj the one iv been telling you about, and cj this is James Hook and his dad Captain Hook. you give them a lot of agnoligement and you smile at James.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can i have your attention please!! (the courtyard goes silent) Thank you, Welcome to a new year at Auradon. I hope everyone excited as much as i am. Now theres a few things i need to go over before we let you into the building. Firstly theres a no swords policy as a risk of hurting people. Secondly No rudeness or theft will be tolerated and that will get you straight into detention. And lastly, Have fun!!"
Uma says a speech.

Everyone starts cheering and saying goodbye to their parents before going in. Cj looked at jack and then says , "Im guessing your going now huh"

"Yes clarrisa, but you will have fun here, you can write to me when you want. Just don't get in trouble otherwise you'll be coming straight home."

They both hug before jack waves cj off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(in the dorms)

Cj had started to unpack her things in her dorm placing everything in it's desirable spot. She was alone until a girl was dark green hair in braids walks in, "Your Cj?" The girl asks.

"ye" You reply back to her.

"Good ive got the right room, Im Uliana, Ursalas daughter."

"Im Jack sparrows daughter."

Cj gets distracted from emptying her bag as she was having a full conversation with Uliana. She had learnt 2 things from the conversation, Uliana was a villain and wanted to cause trouble, just like her. And secondly she was friends with james hook the same boy she had been introduced to.
After a long while if talking it was time for their first dinner, in the big dinner hall. The pair of friends walk through the halls and down to the dinner hall. It was huge.
There was food of all kinds, a huge buffet filled with delights.
Cj and Uliana skipped the queue of people waiting and got their food, everyone was already scared of them. They walk back to their chosen seats and just sit and eat away.

"Ooh Cj i need to introduce everyone to you later by the way."

"Oh okayy cool "

You already know one of the people that will get introduced but that was Hook, you already knew him.