𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 ! ★

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the second part of the special chapter! the next part of this is still in the making, so please be patient until it's out!

slight disclaimer for spooky elements :p

also, this is not proofread, i will fix the mistakes if there are any after the jumpstart event of my school! ty for being patient with me :)

chapter two: followed, unwelcomed.

|✰|

song: school rooftop by hisohkah

☆-繁栄の本質

the catatonic state that the mind and the heart has been left in, it leaves me in pure reverence.

☆- 信頼と忠誠

birds of a feather, stick together until the end of time.

synopsis:

the touden party had started their hike up the mountain, but there was something... bizarre. it was an off-putting feeling, but they can't seem to figure out what it is exactly. despite this, they try to make the trip worthwhile... there was still an elephant in the room that they'll have to acknowledge, after all.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"the air in this mountain feels a bit heavier than normal."

"yeah, [name]'s already down."

hiking up a mountain is definitely not [name]'s favourite activity, which is pretty obvious from how she was already grasping for air while halfway up their designation, so shuro ended up carrying her on his back for the rest of the hike.

the others didn't seem that affected, other than marcille who has complained over her feet hurting the entire time.

"we can take a break from walking, if you guys want to?"

laios asked the group, and they didn't even miss a beat and agreed immediately. it's not that everyone is tired already, it's only been an hour of hiking. namari, shuro, laios and falin are all good in terms of stamina. chilchuck has to keep up with them, so he's in need of a break while marcille is... well, give her a break. she's not made for long trips.

same thing goes for [name]. while she doesn't really realise she's tired quite often, this will result in her body giving out all so suddenly without a warning. this is one of those times, considering how she never even slept much before the trip.

but the whole reason why they all collectively agreed wasn't just because of the exhaustion of other members, no.

they may not say it out loud, but they could all feel it.

the mountain... the woods... and the fog surrounding it... they felt off.

everyone can feel a shiver run down their spine from the unnerving feeling that they're all experiencing, but brushed it off as nothing but the cold morning air. maybe they just needed more sleep...