Characters Aesthetics

Here are the important characters -

𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗙𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗼

“𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒. 𝐼 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑠. 𝑀𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.”

Adrian Ferraro is a commanding Italian mafia boss, whose very name commands respect and fear. With a steely gaze and a voice that resonates authority, Adrian is a man whose life is defined by power and secrecy.  His life is a constant battle for control and power. His world is one of shadows and brutality. His life is marked by power struggles and the piercing steel gray eyes , reflecting his cold and hardened exterior, yet beneath this facade lies a heart scarred by past violence and a relentless drive for control. Adrian’s obsession with achieving his goals reveals a depth of passion and intensity that borders on the all-consuming. In a realm where loyalty is rare and betrayal common, Adrian’s relentless pursuit of his desires defines his existence.

 In a realm where loyalty is rare and betrayal common, Adrian’s relentless pursuit of his desires defines his existence

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐣

“𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠. 𝐼𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑠.”

Shivani Bhardwaj is a compassionate and dedicated doctor. She is a sweet and kind-hearted doctor whose life is dedicated to healing and nurturing others. Her warm personality and empathetic nature make her a beacon of hope for those in need.  Her hazel eyes, warm and full of empathy, reflect her genuine compassion and unwavering dedication. She possesses a gentle demeanor that contrasts sharply with any form of violence, which she despises. Despite her soft-spoken nature, Shivani is a woman of strong principles, standing firmly against cruelty and injustice. Her inner strength and resilience shine through her interactions.

~~~

Other characters -

Luca Rinaldi

“𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑠, 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠.”

He is Adrian’s left-hand man, an Italian deeply entrenched in the mafia world. Charismatic and strategic, Luca expertly manages the day-to-day operations of Adrian's empire, ensuring the boss's influence remains strong across various territories. His loyalty to Adrian is unwavering, though he often grapples with the moral complexities of their lifestyle. Luca’s role demands both sharp intellect and an ability to navigate the treacherous underworld, making him a key player in maintaining Adrian's power and managing internal and external challenges.

Atharv Kashyap

“𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑠, 𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡.”

He is Adrian’s right-hand man, an Indian deeply embedded in the underworld. Highly loyal and strategic, Atharv plays a crucial role in overseeing critical operations within Adrian’s empire. His deep connections and expertise in managing complex and sensitive matters make him indispensable to Adrian. Atharv’s ability to navigate the perilous world of organized crime while maintaining a high level of loyalty and efficiency underscores his importance in the power dynamics of their organization.

Dr. Meera Kapoor

“𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠. 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒.”

She is  Shivani's mentor and confidante. A seasoned physician with a nurturing nature, she provides both professional guidance and emotional support. Deeply caring and supportive, Meera consider Shivani as her own daughter, offering wisdom and comfort in times of need. Her extensive experience and genuine concern for Shivani’s well-being make her an invaluable presence in Shivani’s life.

Sofia Ferraro

“𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦.”

She is Adrian Ferraro’s sister, who maintains a distance from the darker aspects of the mafia world. Elegant and empathetic, she frequently serves as a mediator within the Ferraro family, balancing the complex dynamics with grace and understanding. She is loves her brother the most.

An unknown rival - “𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒈𝒚.”

---
Here is the characters sketch and the aesthetics . Hope you will like it. I wish you will like the story. I will upload the dedication and the prologue soon.. Please do vote comment and share your opinion ❤️💝.