I ✧*̥˚ 𝕮𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 - 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔*̥˚✧

Alexis turned immediately to him, then frowned slightly. "Well, it looks like we're going to be a little bit late after all. Hang on...here!" she said, gathering together several napkins, walking over to him and carefully pressing them against his chest, then drying out his suit to keep the drink from soaking in even more. "I hope that suit didn't cost you too much, though I'm guessing you have dozens of those," she sneered.

"That's true, but I especially like this one, so it would be a shame," he smiled, then sighed, "and I thought nothing was going to happen today," he muttered, watching her help him clean his suit. Everyone was sort of moving away now, leaving no one in the room but them and the attendants.

"I'm sorry. But maybe next time, think ahead and don't wear the suit you like so much to the events where there's booze hanging around and guests pile up on the spot. For example, the theater, do you want to go there? I know there's one in Linkon City, that's pretty prestigious," she began, continuing to dry his suit before letting him take the napkins himself. "Hopefully you can save it, but I don't think it's anything that today's dry cleaners can't fix," she said.

"I wanted to look a bit more, er, fancier, I didn't think some inattentive moron would push me, but whatever. And, yes, I do go to the theater sometimes," he took the napkins from her and looked at her. "And thank you for the help, you're very kind," he smiled sweetly at her, then looked around. "But I think we're on our own, we'd better get going before it starts," he said, offering his arm. She grabbed his arm and they were off, but Sylus turned into another corridor at one point. "We'll be there quicker and we'll still make it in time for the beginning," he explained.

Alexis immediately grabbed hold of him with a grateful look, then walked with him side by side, heading inside the mansion. When he turned, she nodded. "Have you been here before? Are you familiar with this place?" she asked, but somehow believed it really would be quicker. After all, she herself already felt the tension of being late. Now and then she looked around. Everything was so dark, gloomy, but after all, they were in the N109 zone. It was not surprising. What was not dark and silent here, tried to kill them and vice versa. That's the way it was.

"Yes, I've been here several times, so I know where to go," he smiled, and led her down the hall until they reached the door. Not to be outdone, like a proper gentleman, Sylus opened the door for her and let Alexis in first. A mischievous smile played across his face, for they were not going to an auction, but to one of the rooms, namely the study. When the girl entered, he closed the door and locked it, then stood in front of the door and watched her.

It was too late for Alexis to realize where she was and that this was not the room she was supposed to be in. When she heard the click of the lock, she shivered slightly and turned to face him. Her senses immediately sharpened. "What the hell is going on?!" she snarled, then reached her hands towards the door to unlock it with her Evol. There were only a few orange sparks in her hands, and... that was all. "What the hell..." she snarled, then looked at the dark-haired man. "You!" she shouted at him and from under her skirt she pulled out two hunting weapons, pistols, which she immediately pointed at him.

Sylus only grinned and let his power change him back into his true appearance. Alexis could immediately notice his white hair. That alone might tell her who was standing across from her. In the next moment, he used his power to take her weapons, then finally removed his mask. "So we meet again, dear Alexis," he said, smiling from ear to ear and taking a step towards her.

Just seeing his hair color made her realize it. All of it made sense. Why he had chose her. Why he had lingered, why he had not been seen for so long. He was looking for her and found her. The girl took a few steps back. "Sylus . . ." she breathed his name softly in surprise and as a cloud of black-and-red mist knocked the pistols from her hands, she exhaled and looked at her now-best chance of escape, her weapons hovering trapped above his head. She tried to use her power again, but nothing happened. "What have you done to me?" she shouted at him, part angry, part frightened. She realized she had no chance against him without her Evol.