╰┈ chapter iv. | tour.

The next day, Neuvillette was dressed for the day to continue his bond with [Y]

The next day, Neuvillette was dressed for the day to continue his bond with [Y]. The white haired hydro dragon knocked on the pyro dragon’s door, “[Y]? Have you awoken?” But there was no response, so he knocked again and yet again, no response.

Worried, Neuvillette muttered an apology and walked on in the bedroom. He flinches when he notices clothes on the floor, much to his confusion. He then looks up to see the pyro dragon resting with his upper body exposed to the cold air and his lower body being covered by a blanket. His upper body was exposed enough for Neuvillette to see the battle scars that were left during the battle.

The hydro dragon frowns, knowing that he's responsible for those scars on the taller male’s body. He slowly walked over to examine the scars. He reaches his bare hand out to carefully touch the scars by tracing his finger over it.

“Were we that bad back then? What were we thinking…?” Neuvillette thought to himself as he was about to reach to caress [Y]’s face, but his wrist swiftly grabbed and was quickly pulled on his back in bed. Rough hands slammed on the bed, trapping him between. The hydro dragon was caught off guard when he realized that the nude taller male had awoken and pin him down in bed. He noticed that [Y] was glaring into his eyes, not realizing that he was growling until the taller male realized that it was Neuvillette.

“Apologies. I thought you were an intruder…” [Y] apologized, letting Neuvillette go. The hydro dragon covers his mouth with his face being red, “No need to apologize, but…why aren't you wearing any clothes?”

“Sorry, it was comfortable this way…”

“Aah~” [Y] yawned. Neuvillette chuckled, “Did you and Citali have a goodnight sleep?”

“I’ve been up all night improving my writing, but we slept well.” [Y] responded before turning to Neuvillette, “Did you sleep well, Neuvillette?”

“...Of course. I’ve slept pretty well…” the hydro dragon stated. “Shall we continue our bonding? What would you like to do?”

“Hm…” [Y] hummed, rubbing his chin. One of the melusine overheard the conversation and decided to form a suggestion, “I suggest that Monsieur [Y] can explore Fontaine. There's so much to see. You two have all day to explore Fontaine. I'm sure Monsieur [Y] will enjoy it.”