PART«1»

She left her house feeling very sad and miserable, always thinking about the dream she wants to achieve. However, whenever she talks about her dream, she gets discouraged by their words, and she can't handle it. She just wants to be successful in her life, but there are obstacles that make her feel down and hate living in this life.

When she finished high school, it was truly a period that felt like hell for her because she was ostracized at her school. Her friends bullied her because she was beautiful and had a weak personality. Whenever she thought about participating in a trip or a competition, she was scared because her friends would threaten to make her life miserable...!

She really hated living, and whenever she wanted to seek help from her family, she was afraid to talk to them. Her father would say discouraging things that made her hate her life, and her mother always made her responsible for her younger brother. She always favored her son over her, always making her eat old food that was close to spoiling, and when she brought fresh fruit, she only gave it to her younger brother. She always wondered why they preferred her brother. She was their child too!!!

She thought about this constantly whenever she went somewhere...

She went to the library because she wanted to finish her project. She really didn't join group projects; she always preferred individual projects, and she was really tired when she did this alone. But what could she do when she felt like everyone and everything hated her in this life? She was afraid of anyone talking to her or asking her about something...

When she was in the library looking for an empty desk, there was only one desk with a beautiful girl sitting there. But would she let her sit next to her?

She went to her and said...

"Hello, can I sit here?"

The girl looked at her with a beautiful smile and said...

"Hello, yes, yes, please sit"

"Thank you so much"

"Is this your first time at the library?!"

"Yes, it's my first time because of my project, and I don't have enough information for it"

"Oh, well, I can help you"

"Oh, really? Thank you, but..."

"No buts, how about we be friends?"

She looked at her with her mouth open. This girl was asking to be her friend; she had never heard this sentence from anyone and didn't have any friends at all...

"Oh, what's wrong? Are you okay?!"

"Oh, sorry, my mind was occupied with something"

She looked at her and laughed and said...

"Well, you are really sweet"

"What's your name?"

"My name is Jung Lee"

"Oh, your name is really beautiful"

"Thank you, what's your name?"

"My name is Park Hojin"

"You have a really beautiful name, just like you"

She laughed at her sweet words and said...

"Thank you"

"How about we go to the restaurant next to the university? They have new and delicious dishes..."

She was very happy because she would finally have friends, but would she be allowed to go somewhere? She said...

"Oh, sorry, but I have a lot of work and I need to finish the project by the end of the week"

"It's okay, just this one time, please..."

"Alright, I'll think about it"

"Thank you"

"Okay, I'm going home. Here is my number. When you think about it, call me right away..."

"Okay, it was nice meeting you, Lee"

"Me too..."

She went home very happy because of Hojin, but her happiness didn't last...

She heard the sound of car tires approaching quickly, looked to find a car heading straight towards her. She felt her heart racing and froze in place for a moment. Everything around her seemed to move in slow motion, then...

____________________

Thank you for following!

If you have any feedback or comments about this part, please don't hesitate to let me know...!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
See you in the next one...!!"

_____