A/N

For the sake of world building, my story exists in a space somewhere between TooOldForThis13 's Wintumn Stories (https://www.wattpad.com/story/370927682-your-beauty-never-ever-scared-me-wintumn-stories) and autumnsw1nter 's The Baby Bundle (https://www.wattpad.com/story/373126760-wintumn-the-baby-bundle). They have so graciously contributed to my headcanons and allowed me to further build off the worlds they've spun from canon. PLEASE go read their books if you haven't already!

I also want to take a moment to thank The Council and a few other lovely people from Discord who inspire and motivate me daily to produce this content. Without y'all, I'd just be keeping this all in my head.

My snippets take forever to write because details are so important to me. So please bear with me if I'm rambling about timelines. If that's your thing too, fantastic. If not, kindly skip over it. I'll ramble on my own to help me keep things straight. You just skip over and enjoy the content!

Most of my stories will follow a sort of timeline, and I'll update where you are on a the timeline via a graphic at the beginning of likely every chapter. For now, brief basic info:

Wintumn are obviously already married. Marjoreece marry on Valentine's Day 2025. Wintumn have a baby boy called Benjamin Reece, born the 4th of August, 2025. Now Benny is about a year-and-a-half old.

I anticipate many of my stories will be Marjoreece-centric, seeing as I already have a Wintumn book and the others have already well locked down Wintumn baby content, but there will be stuff from both, and a lot to do with both families together. It will be a mix of drabbles, headcanons, and one shots.

So without further ado, please enjoy Serendipity: A New Generation of Knights.