Chapter 2: Entryway

The king and queen stormed out of the castle after getting the location of the entryway. Queen Chanel and King Vuitton quickly started flying with their wings towards the location of the surface entryway. Upon reaching there, they were greeted by the underworld servants and one servant stood in their path which Queen Chanel quickly responded to by shoving the servant out of the way. King Vuitton and Queen Chanel went near the blocked entryway into the world above and touched the chains which were blocking the entryway. After touching the chains they immediately realized it was spellbound which they didn't have any weapons to counter yet. Queen Chanel stomped and created a fire on the chains while King Vuitton started chanting the ancient words of dark magic. Soon enough the fire on the chains turned to a black color and incinerated it. A cave now emerged which was long and narrow, they then walked into the cave with smiles on their faces and evil intentions, knowing that they have finally gotten what they've been wanting all along. A circular exit filled with light showed itself once they reached the end and when both of them entered the new world, something illuminated through their pupils and straight into the dark souls of theirs. What is this bright ball of light in the sky and these brown sticks with green bushes on top?" Vuitton questioned, slightly wowed. Chanel glances at the butterflies, "What are these little things flying everywhere?" she says, "And why does it smell so sweet?" The two walk around into the woods, smelling the flowers and looking at the ponds, they suddenly see stone walls surrounded by guards covered with vines and florals. The two look at each other and have the same idea. "We have found one of the elements.." Vuitton says. "We should go inside!" "No, it's surrounded" Chanel corrects him. "As if we cant get rid of them?" Vuitton says right before he transforms into a shadow and one by one throws each guard into the underworld. "HAH!" He laughs. They then slowly open the door on the wall and walk through, they were surprised at how exquisite the walkway was. After walking down the pathway for a bit, to their surprise, they saw a lavish castle surrounded with parts of nature such as vines and flowers. As they explored the castle they robbed it of food jewelry and other vauluable goods. However, they also found a door in the castle that stood out from the rest. Once they opened it, to their surprise, they saw a girl wearing a shining red rose on the top of her head and a green glimmering tiara next to it. She also wore an elegant dress and sat on a throne.