002

I grabbed my phone and opened his message, my mind was clouded either excitement as I hastily typed a reply,

"Hey Niko! Im a huge fan of you and the beta squad, and I would LOVE to collaborate! Let me know the details and we can plan for me to fly over to the UK!"

I read the text over to Karmen and Olivia and they both agreed it was good, so I sent it.

"Oh my god, I really can't believe this!" I cheered as I sat down at the kitchen island in front of the stove.

"Hads I am so insanely proud of you," Karmen cheered as she leaned in and gave me a tight hug. I gratefully hugged her back, and quickly joined Olivia into it.

"Well, I'll make us some food, and then let's go shopping for your trip to the UK!" Olivia smiled, pulling a pan out from under the stove.

"My trip? You guys are obviously coming with me! I can't do this without you two!!" I stated obviously, crossing my arms over my chest with a stubborn look.

"Aww Hadley!" Olivia and Karmen both cooed and hugged me again.

Olivia cooked all of us some eggs and bacon and plated it. We ate it at the counter as we watched some beta squad videos and gossiped in excitement.

"Okay well, Hadley you definitely need to change before we go shopping," Karmen laughed and I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing an oversized white shirt, and heart brandy melville boxer shorts. I sighed and begrudgingly agreed.

"Okay well, I'll go shower and change," I smiled as I headed back up to my room. I changed out of my pajamas and stepped into the shower, the warm water running over my skin.

I lathered my skin in expensive scrubs and washes, and scrubbed shampoo through my hair, before rubbing a hydrating conditioner through my hair.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body in the cotton towel that was laid out, and then walked over to my closet. I picked out a oversized cable knit sweater, and some flared light wash jeans. I put socks on, and then quickly some white converse.

I walked back over to my bathroom, and sprayed some detangler into my hair and quickly combed it, before blow drying it, and styling the front two strands with a wide curling rod. I did a half up half down, clipping in a white bow. I then walked over to my vanity, grabbing some blush and brushing it softly onto the high points of my cheeks.

I walked to my door, picking up my small white purse, wallet, keys, and my phone as I left my room and walked to the living room.

Karmen and Olivia were waiting for me. Karmen was wearing a black cropped tank top and flared jeans, and Liv was wearing a off-white cardigan with a white crop top and light wash baggy jeans. I smiled and greeted the two, who were sitting on the couch talking. They both looked up and smiled, grabbing their purses to get ready to go.

We took my car to the mall near our house and spent all day shopping. We all got a bunch of shirts and pants that would be good for the weather in the UK.

When we got back home I pulled out my phone to see I got another text from Niko

(hey guys, this was super rushed, and i might go back and edit it later but i just wanted to post so yall know this story isn't discontinued and i want to pick it back up!!!)