A/N

He's as pretty as the stars. Only difference
is that she intends to reach him.
No matter what.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

✧ BOOK DESCRIPTION ✧

When Eloise devoured the book she deemed the greatest piece of literature she had ever encountered, she was left yearning for more. She couldn't physically get enough, so she decided to search the internet up and down for the next sequel or even bonus chapters, but then she stumbled across something else, someone else. And just like that her obsession shifted, directing the arrow of her fixation solely at him. But gazing at Matteo Allesio through a screen in her bedroom was not enough. She needed to find the famous chef, to see him in the flesh.

To let him see her.

She longed to make him believe in obsession by experiencing even a fraction of the intensity that consumed her. She wanted him to feel that same desperate need, to be engulfed by thoughts of her. She wanted to become the focus of his every waking moment, the center of his universe, to make him see nothing but her whether his eyes were open or closed.

She wanted to consume him by an obsession so powerful, it left no room for anything else. For anyone else but her.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

A/N:

Did somebody say a forbidden romance book based in the 2000s about a college girl so obsessed with a famous chef she accidentally becomes a stalker? No? Well Idc. Here it is anyway😝