Earthrealm Back to Normal

By the power of the Silver Crystal, the Sailor Guardians obtain upgraded costumes and Super Sailor Moon and Liu Kang using their power to restore Outworld and Earthrealm, even the warriors they had fought.

Earthrealm reverted to what it was before the Outworld invasion, and Shao Kahn's hold over Sindel was finally broken allowing her to reunite with her daughter and her niece.

Raiden, however, remained dead.

That was, until the other Elder Gods revived him, and bestowed upon him Shinnok's former position as an Elder God.

Hotaru reappeared reincarnated as a baby, and the Outer Sailor Scouts decided to take care of her before bidding farewell to the others.

"We'll take care of Hotaru," Sailor Neptune said, smiling.

Sailor Moon let out a smile. "Thanks for everything, you guys."

"No problem, I hope we meet again." Sailor Uranus said smiling.

"Good luck, you three."

"You coming, Shane?" Sailor Pluto asked.
He let out a smile. "I'm staying with my family."

She nodded.

"Okay. You know where to find me, Shane."

"Of course. I'll see you around, Trista." Then Shane hugged Sailor Pluto and kissed her on the cheek, making her blush heavily.

After that, the Outer Sailor Scouts eventually left.

Before he left to join the other Elder Gods, Raiden told his friends and his kissed his daughter's forehead.

"I will be watching you, so stay out of trouble" and encouraged them to "be there for one another, you're a family now".

The earth heroes happily walked away together.