Chapter 2 - free pass

Warnings:
• <name> means they are on the phone
• ^name^ means talking to themself
• cursing
• gun
• violent wants? (Talking about wanting to pick eye balls thing.. you'll know...)
• accepting death
• threatung
• dead body mention
• Mitsuri and Giyuu sibling bond (aren't blood related but Giyuu sees Mitsuri like his dead sister tsutako).
• dead person mention
• hinted depression

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyojuros POV:

Tengen: you're such a pretty boy..~

*Tengen is playing with his hair. Tengen wasnt lying about him being pretty*

Kyojuro: pretty boy has a unique hair color..~

Tengen: he could fit into the freaks of society like us..~

Kyojuro: hm..~ your right..~ his ocean blue eyes are pretty.. bet people make fun of them..~

*Me and Tengen keep talking about his features and how pretty he is*

Tengen: I wanna pick out his eyes and keep them!~

Giyuu: w-what...?

Tengen: yeah!~ your eyes are so pretty!~

Kyojuro: you haven't screamed pretty boy..~ why is that..~ mmh..?~

Giyuu: because I have a fucking gun pointed at me!

*giyuu says with a little bit of tone*

Tengen: feisty are we..?~

Giyuu: ..

Tengen: you know-

Giyuu: if you're going to kill me.. do it already..

*Me and Tengen eyes widen, did he just accept that he was going to die..?*

Giyuu: what? Come on already..

*I bite my lip.. something is different about this boy, he doesn't care about death.. why..? And what is this feeling.. I pull the gun away*

Kyojuro: go.. run..

Giyuu: w-what?!

Kyojuro: you heard me.. but you must not tell anyone.. if you do.. then we will fucking find you and kill you..

Giyuu: ...

Kyojuro: go before I change my mind!

*The boy runs off, I sigh when he is gone*

Tengen: why did you do that, ey?

Kyojuro: I don't know.. let's just go take care of the body..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Giyuus POV:

*i am running until i slip and fall in the mud.. I grunt and cough.. I wipe the mud off my face*

*I start running and I go into the elevator. I press floor 5 and when I get to my floor I run to my apartment door and takes out my keys and try's unlocking it. I eventually unlock it, and when I do, I open the door and walk in. I shut the door and lock it. Runs to my room.. I see sabito is safe.. hes asleep on my bed..*

^Giyuu^: I got lucky today

^Giyuu^: I got lucky today... I wouldn't care if I died.. let's just take a warm shower..

*I grab some clothes and go to the bathroom. I start the hot water and I go grab a towel and puts it on the counter with the clothes.. I get into the hot shower.*

*I wash my body and hair

*I wash my body and hair. Once I'm out the shower, I put a towel around my waist. I brush my hair and put it in a braid like my dead sister Tsutako's... I brush my hair and get dressed. I hear my phone ring, it's mitsuri..*

^giyuu^: right now...? Seriously..?

*answers it*

<Mitsuri>: hey giyuu!!!

Giyuu: hi..

<Mitsuri>: did you get the job?

Giyuu: no.. sadly..

<Mitsuri>: I'm sorry to hear that!! I'll come by tomorrow and we can play Shogi! I'll even make you sake daikon!

Giyuu: I'll like that.. and thank you Mitsuri.. thank you for caring about me.

<Mitsuri>: ofc!! so I'll come by tomorrow big brother. Bye! And I love ya!

Giyuu: love you too.

*the call ends and I smile.. Mitsuri is somebody i Can rely on, she's always there for me and I'm always there for her. It's like we are blood related.. I walk to the bed room and I lay down on my bed.. I just want to sleep forever.. I'm so tired all the time.. it's exhausting to constantly live..*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I finished this way sooner than I thought.. I stayed up all night 😃👍

Please vote for it if you like it. I tried 😭✋

653 words