I can beat the shit out of u

Moka pov

I was talking with Kazuha when I saw someone similar she was with Taesan and jeahyun. IT WAS MINJUUU. I grap kazuha's hand and ran towards her. "Omg minju you are back from America" I said and suddenly she remember something and hugged both of us we were surprised but hugged her back. "Awww don't cry" Taesan said teasing us we pulled back. "I haven't met you guys in years" Minju said. "Yess we missed you soo much and btw is your brother still stalking me" Kazuha said to minju which she was dumbfounded. "What the hell" Both taesan and minju said at the same time, guess they didn't knew about it. "Okay okay we will tell u guys in lunch break" Kazuha said and we all went to class.

Minju pov

I was shocked as hell I thought taesan knew about it but noo. We both were shocked. "Okay okay I will tell you guys in lunch break" Kazuha said then bell rang. "Bye in your class kazuha and moka are there so dont get nervous ok" Taesan said ruffling my hair and ran away with jeahyun. I went with moka and kazuha. I was nervous as hell. "Students we are going to have a new student" Mrs Kim said and i came inside the class. "My name is park minju, I came here from America after 5 years and i am younger sister of taesan and sunghoon" I said without taking a breath. I can hear everyone gasp and whispering. "You are soo pretty" One girl said. "Okay you can sit next to that girl" The teacher said pointing at moka. I sat next to her. After some time bell rang. As it rang everyone came to me. "You are soo beautiful just like your brother" One girl said. "Oh thank u" I said with a smile. "Oh my god you are soo pretty, kind and beautiful, will u be my girlfriend" One boy said, I was shocked. "Uhm I think-" I was about to reject him when my brother came to my class he was in another section, how why and what. "No way you are going to have a boyfriend like him'Taesan said yelling but not that loud cause why not we were at the cafeteria. " Oh thanks I was gonna reject him"I said then he came with his friends and sat at our bench now it was 6 people yunah, moka, kazuha, me, taesan, woonak, JEAHYUN. "Omggggggg I have finally met u after 5 years u are so grown up" Jeahyun said. I am older then woonak and when last time jeahyun saw me I was 15 years and now I am 19 year. "Okay whatever now kazuha u tell me what happened between you and sunghoon, what did my stupid asshole brother did to u how did he stalked u and how-" I was still asking her when suddenly everyone looked at my back I was little sus so I asked moka that why are they looking at my fucking back but she didn't answered so I looked back myself only to see my brother SUNGHOON. Forgot to tell u the university and college are at the same place they are attached and the principal is same so the university and college students eat in the same big cafeteria. I was in danger. "Okay what are u talking about me in my back" Sunghoon said also he was with his friends jake, sunno and heeseung. "Just talking with my friend about u'i said, I was not scared cause I can beat him in seconds. (A/N Sunghoon and taesan always fight with her but in sibilings way for example how I fight with my sister) " Wait till we get home"sunghoon said smirking and he was gone I took a sigh and told kazuha to spilt. "K fine so sunghoon had a crush on me, he stalk me walked with me but untilllll one day he proposed to me and i-i rejected him he was very mad and after the college was over he grap my hand, pushed me on the wall and kiss me hungrily, I kissed him back and I also slapped him after we were done,from that day on he always stalk me to see if I was dating someone "kazuha said that made our jaw dropped. Soon the lunch break was over.

(School is over)

Minju pov

I was in my locker everyone were gone except me who was waiting for my brother, taesan already left. I was reading a book standing at the locker. When someone pulled my hair, it was Minji the school's Queen bee and bully. She choosed the wrong person cause I knew boxing and karate I learned it from America. "Soo you are sunghoon's sister u are pretty but not more then me" Minji said pulling my hair. I pulled her hair down very tightly and slapped her. "What do u think u-" Slap "What the" Slap. Then she slapped me but I punched her and pulled her hair and threw her on the ground. "You choose the wrong person bitch" I said and walk away grabbing my things.

Voteeeeee👹👹👹
Minju met minji