Chapter 4:The Road towards Acceptance

Despite the progress they had made, the journey to full acceptance was ongoing.

Meri remained a difficult obstacle, her reluctance to fully embrace their relationship evident in her continued distance.

However, Taehyung and Jungkook remained hopeful, understanding that acceptance would come with time and effort.

One day, Taehyung received a message from Meri, requesting a meeting.

The request was unexpected, and he approached the meeting with cautious optimism.

Jungkook, who had also been invited, was by Taehyung’s side, offering silent support.

They met at a quiet café, a neutral ground where they could talk without interruptions.

Meri arrived with a somber expression, and after exchanging pleasantries, she took a deep breath.

“I’ve been thinking a lot about everything that’s happened,” Meri began. “And I realize that I’ve been unfair. I’ve been holding onto my anger instead of trying to understand your perspective.”

Taehyung’s heart leaped at her words. “Meri, we know this hasn’t been easy. But we’ve always wanted to work things out.”

“I know,” Meri said, her voice softening. “I’ve seen how much you both care for each other, and I want to be a part of that. I’m willing to try and mend things.”

Jungkook’s eyes were filled with gratitude. “Thank you, Meri. It means a lot to us.”

The conversation that followed was candid and emotional.

Meri expressed her regrets and shared her struggles, while Taehyung and Jungkook opened up about their journey.

It was a heartfelt exchange, one that marked the beginning of a new chapter in their relationship.

Over the following months, the atmosphere between them improved.

Meri made genuine efforts to accept Taehyung and embrace the changes in her life.

Family gatherings became more comfortable, and while there were still moments of tension, the overall environment was one of reconciliation and understanding.

°❀:How was it?? Tell me in the comment section

*✩‧Words count:-314˚୨୧⋆

~°❀⋆Author C❀C❀ ࿔*:・