Prolouge

Wonwoo's Past P.O.V.

ahhh, my love. my one and only love, my kim mingyu. what would i do without your inconsistent love to me? we are living our best life as a couple, well, 3 years to be exact. and we met just in this place. the place where people say it's the city of love. i'm wonwoo jeon, or wonwoo if u like.

kim mingyu and i lived in paris 2 years after we celebrated our anniversary for a year. and i am beyond grateful that he is with me. he totally sacrificed everything just to make me happy. we enjoyed a lot of our 'fun' at night until we heard complaints into our building with all the sound that we made. and we don't give them a fuck, actually.

after we had our 'fun' last night, we went straight to sleep. and in the next morning, i felt sick into the core and my butt is killing me at that time. yup, u guessed it right, i'm pretty sore, but it's all worth a shot. then a few months have passed, this 'sickness' is throwing me in the knuckles of my own hand as i keep getting them everytime i woke up in the bed with mingyu.

"something wrong, my love? you have been sick every morning lately. let's go see a doctor to see what's wrong." i didn't argue with mingyu and he's dead serious about getting me a check up. green flag has been raised into another level.

in the hospital, the doctor who checked upon me was the doctor mingyu remembered, jennie. the person who will check on me will be the person whom tasked is to see me? fuck that.

"ok.." she looked at me in disgusted, concealing her face to mingyu.

"so let's see if you have a child in ur belly, mister." yeah, right. call me mister as if u don't know about my existence, you motherfucker of a whore.

"so congratulations, mingyu and mister.. jeon, i supposed, ur gonna have your first ever baby, and congratulations, mr. jeon of being pregnant." wait, what? so every sickness i had in the morning is the possibility of me being pregnant? i thought women are capable of doing that.

"so is there any possibility that i am pregnant?"

"well, this is our first ever case of a male getting pregnant, actually." i looked at the side hearing another voice, it was one of my friends, jihoon.

"congratulations, bestie! you are having your first child! this is what you wanted, and u are so blessed right now!" jihoon hugged me tightly as i smiled and hugged back.

"oh my god, i just realized.. i'm gonna be an UNCLE! HA!" jihoon's expression is the best when it comes to this particular event. how happy.

jihoon and i broke the hug and i glanced to the other side (on his right) and didn't see mingyu and jennie.

"wait, where did they go?"

"oh, they went on the bathroom."

"together? what.."

and i had a suspicions that jennie will be a 'little slut for his dick' to mingyu. i mean, mingyu will never do that to me..

right?

"uhh, won, i think ur not gonna like this." jihoon took out his phone and played the video.

he faced it to me and i felt like my world is collapsing. mingyu kissing jennie is just called 'cheating'! why would mingyu do this? i'm 5 months pregnant with his child! and he's out there, having to make out in public. WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?! WHY DID HE DO THIS TO ME!?

"i wanna leave, hoon. i wanna go back to korea and never want to see him again!" i said, leaving jihoon helping me get out andd exited the place.

"where are we going, won?"

"to my home. to take all of my things and leave in this city!"

so jihoon drove his car to my house and quickly helped me packed all the necessary things just for me.

The Narrator's Pov

jihoon drove wonwoo into the airport. he booked a flight to go back to korea. he misses his best friend, dokyeom and they called right after.

"hyunggggggg! when are you gonna be here?"

"shut up, yeomie, there's no available plane in this airport for now. say hi to ur jihoon hyung." wonwoo pans his phone to jihoon, and he waved.

"so, tell me all the deets later when u get here! for now, i'll go to sleep. good night, hyung!" dokyeom ended his call and wonwoo sighed.

"are you sure you want to leave paris and stay at korea? you know, what if ur parents found out about this?"

oh, yeah.

wonwoo always thought of his parents. their demeanor presence of the boy, their ignorance. wonwoo is not proud to call them parents, and they are probably on a roll to look for a woman that suited him. and he wants to conceal his pregnancy from his parents, because what he knows, they hate of getting another child to take care of.

"where did they lived now? i'm sure they are not in gangnam anymore."

"they still are, but apparently, they didn't even took a foot stepping on the ground, except for the house."

wonwoo sighed in relief.

"Flight 245 passengers, going to korea, is now available. please give your tickets to the attendant and make your way to the plane. thank you for choosing our airline."

"well, i guess it's time for me to go. thank you for staying with me, jihoon."

"don't forget that i'm gonna be an uncle, of course i'll stay with u. but with my job, u know.." he chuckled nervously.

"i know. what do u think of the name?"

"if it's a boy, i'd suggest kim baekhyuk (김백혁), but if it's a girl, kim jisoo (김지수)."

as months (4 months) passed, he delivered a healthy baby girl.

"ahh.. kim jisoo.. welcome to the world, baby." wonwoo carried his baby and kissed its forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jeon wonwoo
- single mother (dada)
- one of the beloved artist. (in paintings)

kim mingyu
- married (but is he?)
- took over his dad's company.

kim jennie
- supposedly the 'wife' of mingyu
- she's older than jisoo in this fanfic.

kim jisoo
- the daughter of jeon wonwoo.

other characters will be revealed later on to the story!