PART I

"Oh, Hee-" Haewon opened the door and saw Heeseung but when she was about to greet him, she was cut off by four others.

"Good Morning, Haewon!" all of them basically shouted.

"Why are you all here?" she still stood near the doorstep. Dahee hugged her and said, "Come on, Haewon. Is this how you treat your best friends when they are at your doorstep?" Haewon rolled her eyes.

"Of course," she hit Dahee's shoulder. "who asked you all come to my house this early in the morning?"

"Too bad, Won. We are already here and now that I've seen your morning face, I am not going to leave without tweeting it with the caption, 'ugly-"

"Okay, that's it, Riki. Come in all of you." she crinkled her nose when Riki wore a smug smile on his face. They sat around the dining table and Hoyeon went to the kitchen. She was the official chef of their group.

Back at the table, after a couple of minutes, Hoyeon struck up a conversation. "Haewon?" she looked up at Hoyeon.

"Hmm?"

She glanced at the others and said, "I heard, no, we heard about what happened at your office. You can tell us his name. We can talk to him."

Haewon looked at Jungwon, knowing that he talked to them about it. Jungwon couldn't help avoiding her gaze, guiltily.

"No, thank you. You all are not going to talk to him. I can handle this and also, my co-workers know how he can be sometimes. They're going to stand up for me." She patted her hand. "Thank you, though."

"Hey, what's that thank you for? We do that for each other." Hoyeon flashed her teeth and they laughed.

Haewon took her day off and a few others decided to spend the day together. Jungwon and Heeseung had to clock in at their offices. The others saw them out and began watching a movie.

Them being together never resulted in peace. Hoyeon screamed when Riki clicked the pause button. "What's wrong with you? The girl was about to get hit by a car."

"Shut up," Riki blocked their view of the television. "listen to me."
Hoyeon rolled her eyes and kept the popcorn box on the table.

"How about we go on a trip? We have been busy with work lately. We can have have some time to ourselves and to relax. What do you say?" his eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Not a bad idea, kid. We should actually plan something. What month is it?" Haewon threw a popcorn into Riki's mouth.

"It's November. Wait, how about we go somewhere on Christmas?" Dahee got up from the sofa.

"Yes! We should do that!" Hoyeon giggled while clapping her hands.

"We have to ask the others first." Dahee spoke in between their giggles.

"Let's call them."

Dahee took her phone out from her pocket and facetimed the other two.
"Hey," Heeseung and Jungwon hummed in response, seeming busy. "we want to tell you something"

"What is it?"

Hoyeon cleared her throat and started explaining. She looked at the others to ask if she missed anything but continued when she received their nod of approval, "What do you think?"

"It's a great idea. This Christmas, right?" Jungwon asked.

"Yes," Haewon replied. "and we are not going to miss this opportunity."

"Not at all," Heeseung continued, "but where are we going?"

"Singapore? Jungwon spoke and everyone exchanged glances.

"I think that's fine." Dahee agreed.

"Guys, I don't think my budget approves of Singapore." Hoyeon said.

"Oh, shut it, Hoyeon. Singapore it is." Heeseung winked. "Gotta work, bye."

"Uh, now that Heeseung's gone, I'll hang up too. Bye. Get ready for some fun!" Dahee chuckled and hung up the call.

"Guess Singapore is going to have some awesome visitors soon."

"Okay, that's enough discussion for today. Now, can we please focus on the movie?" Hoyeon suggested and immediately got replied with a pillow on her face thrown by Riki.

───────────────
AUTHOR'S NOTE

have you ever been to singapore?