CHAPTER 2-3:GRUBBA VS GUTROT

If you were in this scenario what would you do? MJ and I ran to the arena. Through the keyhole, we saw a machine open from the stage, powered by the Crystal Star! Rawk disappeared into the machine and it began to glow. "MJ and Brandon are on to me, they're going next."
"Don't even think about it chump!" I yelled.
MJ was going to use Humongousaur to break open the door but I used my new unlock ability to open it instead.
Grubba suddenly jumped into the machine.
That was too easy. We thought Grubba committed suicide. Instead, he returned, in a mutated form, with a resemblance to Rawk and several other fighters we had beaten. The Omnitrix was malfunctioning and Grubba knocked me out.
-MJ'S POV-
"BRANDON NO!"
I looked at Grubba with a new hatred. This man is a serial killer. Hi slaughtered innocent people. I heard the Omnitrix reactivate. I prayed that I was going to turn into Alien X, instead I got Gutrot.
"Well pard,good news for me." Macho Grubba laughed.
I suddenly and without authorization warning, exploded. Grubba fell into his machine and it exploded as well. All the fighters were released from it and Grubba was dead. Rawk grabbed the Crystal Star. I wouldn't put it past him to fight me feel it.
"Here you go little Muchacho. It's all yours."
I stated at him awestruck as the Omnitrix timed out.
Brandon woke up as the Crystal Star swirled around me. I struck a pose as I collected the second Crystal Star.

END OF CHAPTER
MJ and Brandon have successfully collected the 2nd Crystal Star, destroying a masochistic killer and defeated an old enemy in the process. With almost one third of the Crystal Stars collected, MJ smiles as Rawk and his new friends give him a poetic goodbye. Meanwhile, a dark presence is becoming more and more apparent...