let there be a light of science

"Now...if we get some lightning..." With these little words that came out of the scientist mouth, a powerful rumble could be heard, thunder clouds approaching.

Medea opened her eyes to look at the sky, which began to be filled with black clouds. The strong sound of thunder and the lightning that appeared made it seem as if a big storm had arrived.

"We actually got lightning" suika said.

"Well, it's thunderstorm season" kohaku added looking up.

"We are very lucky!!" Chrome exclaimed in excitement.

"No, you idiot!" Senku said loudly. "This is the worst case scenario! We aren't prepared at all!"

Gen and medea were the only ones calm, they knew nothing about what was happening now. "You aren't making a lightning generator,are you?"

"There's no such thing!" Senku answered him while thinking deeply.

Gen sighed "Of course!"

"Magnet! I can make a generator if I have magnets!"

"We have some of tha sand that we got" Suika raised the stones in her hand, the magnets they used to collect iron sand from the river on the other days.

"The natural stuff isn't anywhere near strong enough ." Senku grabbed the stone from her hand. "We're going to catch the lightning with an iron rod, and make a high-powered magnet with the power of science."

"That's true...iron can become a magnet if it is struck by lightning." Medea smiled 'Senku, you're so impressive'

Senku smiled looking at her. "Well done! Ten billion illion points to you for figuring it out!"

She looked at him in shock while tilting her head when he said this. He looks like a child in her eyes.

"I was going to put up a stupid number of lightning rods, but we can't pass this opportunity! We're going to get set up immediately!" At that moment, lightning appeared from the sky, making Senku's head look up with a smile. "We're moving at lightning fast"

With just these few words, everyone quickly began their work, including Medea. It was a race against time not to let the storm pass before they could use it to their advantage.

"Melt the copper!" Chrome grabbed a stone axe, hitting and breaking the furnace, then senku took the bowl full of the melted copper, turning to his comrades and speaking in a hasty tone. "Kohaku's shield is coated with lacquer, it's somewhere in the village!"

Quickly, Suika bounced to the village and brought the required liquid. "I brought lacquer!"

"lacquer is a crazy good insulator." He looked at Medea. "Can i trust you with this mission?"

"Just because you asked nicely." taking the clay pot from his hand. She coated all the places with the liquid, making sure it was completely coated with it.

Gen looked at her confused. "Are you really helping them?"

"Shut your mouth if you don't want to help!"

"What are you doing with the bridge planks?!" Ginro asked when he saw Senku taking off the first plank of the main bridge in front of him.

Using one of her daggers, Kohaku created a channel in the bridge board. "I engraved the channel on the plank!"

"Pour the copper into the channel, then wrap the solidified copper around the iron."

I gave the coated rod to the green-haired man, who gritted his teeth as he tried to tighten the copper wire around it.