CHARACTERS

Dear Reader, never love someone more than yourself.

(Characters will be added as they are introduced into the story!!)
THE POET

(Characters will be added as they are introduced into the story!!)THE POET

"I'm not evil. I could never be evil. My soul is pure as a dove."

"Failure isn't absolute. Just because you didn't save everyone doesn't mean you didn't save anyone."

"This is what grass feels like?"

"never be so polite you forget your power."

THE SOLDIER

"I've seen more horrors in half my life than you ever will

"I've seen more horrors in half my life than you ever will."

"Choices are never easy. But, the worst choice of all is not making one."

"Are you an idiot? I don't care if you grew up in an abandoned tower, you could've read a book on how to greet strangers!"

"never be so clever you forget to be kind"

THE RULER

"I want to be free for once!"

"Do you hear how the birds sing? They're sharing their stories of adventure through notes and whistles because they have lived."

"Stop trailing me like a stalker! I know how to take care of myself!"

"never wield such power you forget to be polite"

((LOL, I SPOILED THE STORY IN PICTURES ALONE.))

EXTENEDED BLURB:

"The world fails to understand that a villain is just a victim whose story has not yet been told."
The statement begs the question: Why is the Evil Queen so cruel?

An intense re-telling of Rapunzel with a not-so-happy happily ever after.

Cassandra Grimhilde lives in a tower in the forest on the border of Azraf, sheltered away from all that is terrible and grim, or at least her mother says. Growing up alone she found company in her reflection: emerald eyes, silky raven hair, youthful glow, rosy cheeks. Her mother believes she is the fairest in all the land. Along with her breathtaking beauty she also has a knack for potions and spells. "Cassandra was blessed at birth by a cavern of witches," says her mother, though Cassandra doesn't believe that. Now, she is seventeen with a strong desire for danger. In her glittering prime, she gazes through the tiny window in her rickety tower, wishing to taste the night air and savor the flavor of life. Instead, she watches the birds fly outside her window, wishing desperately it was her.

Benjamin Luciazono of the Haksion Kingdom isn't what he seems. On the outside, he looks like a thief with charming words and sly hands. In reality, he is a noble wishing for freedom from the restricting chains of royalty. This leads his parents to believe the eighteen-year-old is unfit to rule until he sheds this rebellious spirit. After hours of relentless begging, Benjamin is sent to the foreign kingdom of Azraf with a royal guard to ensure his safety. He creates an alias, Jay Ranger, to strip away his royal blood and begins to get into trouble with the law.

Grey Thorne feels like a madman. He must ensure the safety of the future king of the kingdom he serves. Before he regarded this duty as an honor but now he realizes Benjamin has a death wish. Though he is only 20, two years older than Benjamin, he begins to feel like an overprotective father. Despite how close both have come to meeting Death's blade, Benjamin refuses to return to his kingdom. Grey is not permitted to have a life outside of his knightly duties and if he returns to Azraf with a dead boy he will have his head hung in no time.

When Grey and Benjamin stumble upon Cassandras tower the adventure begins to bloom.

𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚞𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐?

𝚢𝚎𝚜                                                                            𝚗𝚘