Characters Design

Character Profile: Enzo HayesName: Enzo HayesAge: 26Occupation: Detective, New York Police Department

Name: Enzo Hayes
Age: 26
Occupation: Detective, New York Police Department

Background: Enzo Hayes grew up in a bustling neighborhood in Queens, New York. His parents, both immigrants from Italy, instilled a strong work ethic in him, emphasizing the importance of family, community, and justice. From an early age, Enzo was intrigued by crime dramas and crime-solving, often pretending to be a detective in his neighborhood. This passion led him to pursue a degree in Criminal Justice from John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

Personality: Enzo is characterized by his deep sense of justice, relentless pursuit of truth, and a strong moral compass. He is both compassionate and empathetic, understanding the human experiences behind each case he handles. Despite his youth, he exudes maturity, often acting as a mentor to newer officers. However, the pressure of the RDK case has also instilled a certain cynicism in him, leading to moments of self-doubt and vulnerability that he seldom shows to others.

Professional Journey: Enzo joined the NYPD straight out of college and quickly showcased his keen analytical skills and exceptional intuition. At just 21, he made headlines as one of the youngest detectives in the department's history. His dedication to his work and natural ability to assess crime scenes made him a valuable asset to the force.

Four years ago, Enzo was assigned to the notorious RDK (Rogue Death Killer) case, a complex investigation involving a series of high-profile murders that had left the city on edge. His commitment to unveiling the truth and his knack for piecing together clues quickly positioned him as one of the lead detectives on the case. His reputation soared as he uncovered leads that others had overlooked, demonstrating both ingenuity and tenacity.

________________________________

Character Profile: Neo CabotFull Name: Neo Jasper CabotAge: 29Occupation: Police Officer (Partnering with Enzo Hayes on the RDK Case)

Full Name: Neo Jasper Cabot
Age: 29
Occupation: Police Officer (Partnering with Enzo Hayes on the RDK Case)

Background: Neo grew up in a bustling urban neighborhood, where the vibrancy of city life instilled in him a sense of curiosity and playfulness. His parents were teachers, emphasizing the importance of education and community service from a young age. Neo was always known for his mischievous sense of humor, lightening the mood in any situation.