Introduction

"What to do with a love like this? If not let it consume you? If not let it destroy you? If not let it burn you to ashes?" Ouiam Akchar.

"I think I fell in love with her a little bit. Isn't that dumb? But it was like I knew her. Like she was my oldest, dearest friend. The kind of person you can tell anything to, no matter how bad, and they'll still love you, because they know you. I wanted to go with her, I wanted her to notice me. And then she stopped walking. Under the moon, she stopped. And looked at us. She looked at me, maybe she was trying to tell me something; I don't know. She probably didn't even know I was there. But I'll always love her. All my life. " Neil Gaiman.

" How does this happen? To fall in love and be disassembled?" Michael Ondaatje.

"I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly." Kathleen Kelly.

"These violent delights have violent ends" William Shakespeare.

"Tell her there's a tambourine inside my chest, and yes, she still shakes me." Andrea Gibson.

"How could I know you fit my body like a glove? You're destroying me. You're good for me. You're destroying me. You're good for me. I have time. Please, devour me." Marguerite Duras.

"If we screw up this moment, we try the next, and if we fail the next, we have our whole lives to get it right." Michel Gondry.

"Come back! Even as a shadow! Even as a dream ! " Anne Carson.

" I say in front of people, that you aren't my lover, and I know deep down, how lying I was. I play a funny role my love, and I come back from playing it devastated. Because nor the night hides, if it wants, its stars, nor the ocean hides, if it wants, its ships. " Nizar Qabbani.

Art by: Chiara Bautista.

This is for the lovers that have ruined me. For all the times you told me "we're dead" and I loved you even more.