Bend Over, I am Not Kidding

Thomas and Gally didn't know what started this whole thing between them. They were fighting about something, don't even remember what they were fighting about, one second they were going back and forth the next Thomas was pinned to a tree and he and Gally were making out. That's how this all started.

Was a make out in the woods, against the tree. Gally broke whatever spell was put on them first. He pulled away and looked at Thomas, almost like he was trying to read him. Thomas was staring at him in the eyes. After finding whatever Gally was looking for he kissed the other again. But this time it was softer. 

Thomas felt wanted and almost… safe in the way that Gally was kissing and holding him. That scared the shit out of him if he was 100% honest.

They avoided each other for a week after that. They both didn't know exactly what to do or even how to feel about what happened. They both pretended it didn't happen and weren't around each other for a week. Which was easy because Thomas is a runner and Gally is the keeper of the builders. 

Then Gally woke up to Thomas in the middle of the night shaking him and telling him that they needed to talk. They spent the next hour talking before Gally kissed him again. Gally opened up a bit about not wanting to get close to someone because that would make them soft.

But he would like to do this with Thomas, he would like to try.

They fell asleep and woke up next to each other, which they both didn't know how to feel about but they felt good in a way that they both couldn't have explained. Thomas had marks on his neck from where Gally’s mouth was last night. With Gally, it was the scratches on his back and arms from Thomas's nails.

He got a kiss goodbye from Thomas before he ran to meet Minho so they could run, who kissed Newt before running into the Maze. Gally made sure not to look at Newt as he walked away but he saw Newt smirking at him.

Gally had a bad feeling in his gut that something bad was gonna happen but he brushed it off to do his work and get it done. He helped make new planters and is starting to build huts for the people to sleep in at night. They are getting colder and they need more protection from the outside. 

Around the time that the runners were supposed to get back, Gally walked to stand with Newt by the doors.

They weren't there. They weren't even around the corner to come back. So Gally stood there watching, waiting for the two with Newt.

Frypan walked over to make Gally and Newt drink water before he started cooking, Gally nodded to him and Newt muttered a small thank you before Fry ran off to cook for them. 

When the temperature dropped a bit and the sun started to go down. That’s when Gally started to panic a little, even with Newt's little mumbles of him cussing out Minho, “If you fucking die on you stupid fucking asshole I’ll kill you myself…” Gally chuckles a little.

But that didn't last, that feeling came back when he looked over at the doors again. Come on Tommy baby, come back, Gally thought as he shoves his hands in his pockets, keeping himself from pacing and freaking out Chuck even more. 

“Do you think something went wrong?” Chuck whispers in a small voice, Gally barely hears the younger one. He looks over to the younger one, who looks like he is trying not to cry. He puts a hand on his shoulder as a small attempt to give some comfort to the kid, who leans into the touch, “No, they're fine. They'll be back soon.”

Gally was only going on faith there. He had no way of knowing or not, but if it brought a small comfort to Chuck, he would do anything for the younger kid to feel better. Chuck is like a little bother to Gally, and he knows that too. He takes care of Chuck and Chuck takes care of Gally in his way too. He makes Gally feel human, and that he has something he can control. That is Chuck.