How my fictional crushes would react to me saying "I wish you were real"

(Btw I made this at 12:00 in the morning so don't expect too much)

Rise! Donnie :

"Hey, Don? I kinda wish...you were you know... Real? I just really like you."

"Ohhh emotions! Yes I know what to do....ummm I'm sorry but I'd rather stay fictional...I'm not looking for any type of partner. "

Vincenzo Santorini/Vinny (Altanis the lost empire) :

"Hey, Vin... I-I just wanted to say I really wish you were real... I just think your a really fun guy & I would really like to be with you... "

"Sorry, kid but I'm 38 & you are... How should I put it?... A minor... The only two things I'm going to jail for is arson & possessions of illegal explosives. "

Alaster/the radio demon :

"What's the matter dariling? Some thing bothering you? "

"I-I just.... Wish you... were real. "

"And why is that my dear? "

"I just really... Like you... And I think... I maybe what to date you?.."

"Ha! No."

Sir Pentious :

" Hey umm... Pen... Can I tell you something?"

"Of course, my friend."

" I-I just... Wish that you were... Real? And maybe date me?...I don't know but I would really just like to have someone to just be there.. "

"Sssorry... But I'm not just fictional with you....I'm fictional with everybody!

(This is a crack fic so don't take this too seriously, but hope you had fun reading it!)