THE FIRST TOUCH

Vardhan mansion

     As they approached Rishi and Harsha's mansion, it looked incredibly modern and impressive. The mansion was surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. The building itself had sleek lines and large glass windows, giving it a very futuristic look. The dark stone and steel exterior stood out against the greenery.

The driveway, made of smooth black stones, led to a large courtyard with a stylish water fountain in the center. The fountain had water flowing in a perfect pattern, lit by soft, colorful lights. The entrance gate opened automatically as Rishi's car approached, leading them into the estate.

Entering through tall, automatic glass doors, the inside of the mansion was even more breathtaking. The foyer had a high ceiling with a stunning chandelier made of glass and fiber optics, casting a warm glow. The floors were white marble with intricate metallic patterns.

To the right, the living room was filled with modern furniture and a large wall-mounted screen. The room had an open layout, connecting seamlessly to a dining area with a long, elegant table. The kitchen was state-of-the-art, with the latest appliances and gadgets, all controlled by a smart home system. The countertops were black granite, and the cabinets were matte black and stainless steel.

An elevator with transparent walls led to the upper floors, where the bedrooms were located. Each bedroom had floor-to-ceiling windows, offering stunning views of the estate and city skyline. The master suite had a large bed, a private balcony, and a luxurious bathroom with a soaking tub and rain shower.

The mansion also had a home theater, a gym with the latest equipment, and an indoor swimming pool with a retractable roof. A hidden door in the study led to an underground garage with Rishi's collection of luxury cars.

Every part of the mansion had advanced technology integrated into it. Smart panels controlled lighting, temperature, and security. Hidden speakers provided music or announcements. The entire property was monitored by a high-tech security system.

As they stepped inside, Meena was amazed by the size and sophistication of the mansion. For Rishi and Harsha, it was simply home, but for Meena, it was a glimpse into a world she had never imagined.

    Meena was to fascinated and was about to say something but suddenly stopped. Her face changed, and she looked around quickly for the nearest dustbin. She bent down and began to vomit. Harsha immediately moved to hold her hair back and gently rubbed her back, thinking about possible medical reasons for her condition.

Rishi watched, confused and slightly angry, feeling a surge of emotion he didn't understand. Seeing Harsha touch Meena's back made him uncomfortable, but he quickly composed himself. He signaled to the female staff nearby to attend to Meena.

One of the female staff members hurried over, taking Harsha's place to support Meena. "It's okay, miss, we've got you," she said softly, helping Meena stay steady.

Rishi's expression softened slightly as he watched the scene, but he remained silent, his mind racing with concern for Meena's well-being. Harsha, still worried, looked at his brother. "She needs to rest and get checked out," he said firmly.

Rishi nodded. "Take her to one of the guest rooms. Make sure she's comfortable," he instructed the staff. "We'll call a doctor to come and see her."

As the staff led Meena away, Rishi's anger faded, replaced by a growing determination to ensure she was taken care of. He turned to Harsha. "Thank you," he said quietly. "We'll make sure she's alright."

Harsha nodded, still concerned but grateful for Rishi's quick actions. "Let's take care of her," he agreed. Together, they watched as Meena was gently guided to a room where she could rest and recover.