Stress Relief

12:04 am

Oliver walks up the stairs, dragging his feet against the floor, making his way to his and Regie's room.

He opens the door and peeks in, noticing that Regie is not asleep in the bed. Instead, he sees that the bathroom door is open and the light is on.

He walks in, closing the door behind him and locking it with a soft click and he makes his way to the bathroom. When he reaches the open door, he gently knocks on the frame, the sound barely audible.

Regie looks up from his phone and into the mirror, where he sees his stressed boyfriend standing behind him. "Wassup, baby," he says, glancing back down at his phone, a small smile playing on his lips.

Oliver steps closer, resting his chin on Regie's shoulder and resting his hands on his waist. "Today was stressful," he explains with a sigh. "I've been out all day doing stuff with Ty, and Sebastian was with me, but he was so distracted by his phone that he didn't help me at all."

Regie continues tapping on his phone and lets out a light chuckle. "Why was your brother with you?" he asks.

Oliver sighs again. "I brought him with me because I knew it was going to be a long and stressful day so I thought having him with me would make the day go smoother and quicker with the extra help."

"But," he continues, gritting his teeth "he was too busy messaging people." He pauses, thinking for a moment. "Actually, I think he was texting Ryan all day because I heard a voice message from him when we were at lunch today."

Oliver groans and lifts up his head up to shake it. "And I've had all this," he inhales through his teeth "Pent up energy in me all day." He takes his hands and drag them up Regie's abs and makes it up to his chest and starts to fondle with them and kisses his shoulder as he does so.

Regie smirks and lets out a small breath through his nose. "Oh really? What if I deny it?" he teased, a playful smile appearing on his face.

Oliver continues fondling with his chest as he kisses his shoulder then makes his way up his neck. He whispers in his ear "You never deny my request." He says in a low, sultry voice and kisses his ear then back to his neck.

Regie looks up from his phone and scoffs with a smile. He shakes his head and shuts off his phone and places it down on the counter. He turns around and takes Oliver's face and pulls him into a kiss. Oliver takes his hands and lower's them down to Regie's waist and pulls him in closer.

Regie's kiss was slow and soft while Oliver's was lustful and hungry. Oliver moves his hands from his waist down to Regie's ass and cups his cheeks.

Regie parts the kiss and smirks "Whatcha doin' darling?" he asks, his voice quiet but soft.

Oliver opens his eyes and looks into Regie's. His pupils were large and dark. "I told you," he leans down and kisses Regie's chest tenderly "I need to relieve this stress."

He glides his hands down to Regie's legs and lifts him up and takes them out the bathroom and into the bedroom, leaving to light on for some kind of illumination.

Oliver pins Regie down onto the bed by his wrist and kisses his neck. Regie was in shock. He's always the top when him and Oliver fuck so he never expected Oliver to take control. "Oliver, w-what are you doing?" he asks, stumbling a bit over his words.

Oliver sits and begins to unbutton his own shirt. He smirks as he looks down at Regie. He takes off his shirt and tosses it to the floor and leans back down and tenderly kisses Regie's stomach.

He moves his lips along his torso and lands on his chest and licks his right nipple. He looks up at Regie and smiles as he continues licking.

Regie throws his head back and grabs the back of Oliver's head. He lets out a soft "Mm," as he bites his bottom lip.