Broly

Biography: Born on the distant planet Vegeta, Broly has displayed levels of powers far beyond any members of the Saiyan race could ever have at the age of infancy. However, Broly's potential causes great concern for the royal family which results in King Vegeta ordering for the baby's execution. Broly's father, Paragus tries to beg for mercy, only for him and his son to be thrown aside like trash. Soon, the Tyrant Emperor Frieza arrives and performed the historical moment where he destroyed the Planet Vegeta. In the midst of the destruction, Broly's power awakens and he saves himself and his father, being one of the surviving Saiyans in the universe. As the years go by, Broly's rage becomes more and more uncontrollable, scarring Paragus in the process. Paragus uses a device to put Broly's rage under control. Years after Frieza was defeated by Goku, Paragus invites Prince Vegeta over to a planet which he names New Planet Vegeta but as Goku arrives to investigate the disappearance of South Galaxy. And it was when he lay eyes on Goku that Broly could never forget the grudge he has since their infancy day. It was soon revealed that Broly was the one who destroyed all of South Galaxy and with his rage out of control, Broly is determined to do one thing, make Kakarot pay.

VS Shang Tsung

Broly: An old man in such a hurry to die

Shang Tsung: Underestimating me is a mistake Broly

Broly: Well, hurry up and come at me!

Shang Tsung: So this is the power of a Saiyan?

Broly: The power that can crush you like the bug you are!

Shang Tsung: You're welcome to try.

Broly: What do you want from me?

Shang Tsung: A sample of your DNA, I could create a...Bio Broly in the Flesh Pits

Broly: Heh heh heh heh heh. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Shang Tsung: That device your father use is interesting...

Broly: See what I will do to you if you try.

Shang Tsung: Trust me. I might.

VS Shao Kahn

Broly: That hammer wouldn't do anything to me!

Shao Kahn: Come closer and I will show you what it can do!

Broly: You won't live long enough to land a hit!

Shao Kahn: Outworld could use some of your power

Broly: It shall, once I blow it up!

Shao Kahn: Not if I have anything to say about it

Broly: Where is Kakarot?

Shao Kahn: He is not in Outworld you monster.

Broly: Come out Kakarot! Come out now!