Geoffs party part 1: getting ready for the party

Geoff: HEY DUDES AND DUDETTES 

Gwen: what?

Heather: what Geoff

Geoff: I have a amazing idea 😃

Noah: let me guess a party

Cody: yea 

Izzy: NOCOO 🤪

Geoff: Noah ur right bro. It's a party 

Everyone: okay 

Geoff: it's today at 8pm! 

Cody: okay

(Tdwt winner /twink) (heather and Cody)

Twink: hey heather

Tdwt winner: yes?

Twink: can u pick me up to the party. Because I live with the drama brothers and I dont wanna go by myself 

Tdwt winner: can't you go with the drama brothers or whatever 😒

Twink: no Trent said I go crazy in the car 

Tdwt winner: okay fine I will pick u up at 7:30pm okay?

Twink: yep thanks Heather!

[Codys pov] 

I looked at the time and it was 7:00pm. So it was nearly time for Heather to pick me up. I had a bath so now I need to pick a outfit I will go with the red one said  Cody. I hear my doorbell go so that means heather is here! Woohoo party time . I got in here car and we drove to Geoff massive house. 

Wow this is massive said Cody.

Yea I can see that said heather is a mean/sarcastic voice. 

Well uh bye Heather said Cody.

Okay bye.. said Heather.

[Noahs pov] 

So i texted Izzy about the party. She went mad. So I have to pick her up. Because if she's driving she might get in a car crash again. So it was 7:00pm so it's time to pick up that nut job. And Eva. I got to there house and Izzy slammed the door open. Jeez the door might fall off at this point. Eva got in the back and Izzy was in the front. Right 2 rules no turning up the volume. I look at Izzy when I said that. And don't scream or try to blow up this car. Got it said Noah. Yes noahhhhhhhh said a crazy Izzy. Yes. Said Eva. So we got to geoffs massive house. And then Izzy just ran out the car and knocked so loud that everyone in the whole of Canada can hear. Eva got out and I parked the car next to heathers. 

HEYY GEOFFFFF said Izzy in a crazy mental voice.

Sup dude and dudettes come on in! Said Geoff in a loud voice . 

I walked in and got a drink from the counter and went to read one of my books. There is no way I'm playing or dancing tonight.

[Gwens pov] 

So there's a party. At geoffs tonight I might as well get a nice outfit on. Well a black dress might be okay. I got in my car and stopped at Courtney's house to pick her up. Hey court said Gwen. Hey Gwen said Courtney. We arrived at geoffs house and walked in. 

 Hey Geoff said Gwen. 

Yea hi said Courtney. 

Welcome dudettes enjoy the party! Said Geoff. 

[Codys pov] 

I was in the house and then team e-scope came and a few others. 10 minutes later everyone was here. Duncan was trying to get Courtney back with him again . And then she slapped him . Ooh bet that hurt. 

[No ones pov] 

Everyone was partying and a few things happened. Gwen was talking to Cody. Noah reading. Izzy running around the whole house screaming and breaking stuff. Bridgette and Geoff cuddling. Harold talking to his 'fair' leshawna. And so much more then geoff had a idea in mind

HEY EVERYONE LETS PLAY A GAME. Said geoff. 

To be continued....

a/n thanks for @codythetwink_  (I hope that's right) for this idea. The next next part will be soon!