The Forgotten Door

The Forgotten Door

Writing Prompt: "The Forgotten Door"
You move into a new apartment and discover a hidden door behind an old bookshelf. Write about what you find on the other side.
Max up to 2000 words

Spoilers: nothing actually

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, nor any of the characters from the books or movies, they belong to J. K. Rowling. I also do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Pairing: Harry/Voldemort

Characters: Lord Voldemort, Harry Potter

Warnings: Don't copy to another site, Writer isn't a Native English Speaker, Alternate Universe, Minor Characters Death, Alternate Universe — Muggle, Demon character, Harry is Muggle, Based on Kuroshitsuji's demons, Male Slash, Slash, Yaoi, Anal Sex, Demon/Human Relationships, Coronavirus, Plague, Harry unleashes a Plague on the world

Language: English

Cover by RiddleSnape(AO3)/@S1L6Moon9(WP)

Ner words in this prompt: 2,118

"English"

Thinking in 3rd person POV

Book

The Forgotten Door

Life was hard growing up, but he was finally out of that hell. He had his own place. His own home. He had a flat now. His own place to call his own. His place to call his home.

He looked around at the empty place and breathed relieved. He could do whatever he wanted. How he wanted. The way he wanted. When he wanted. Because he wanted.

Although first things firsts... this place needed a spring cleaning. Sure it had been cheap, but shouldn't houses for sale be clean?

The place was small but it was more than enough. He would be able to make a life out of here. Although he wondered why the place was so cheap while in middle of the expensive city.

He was just about done with the living room/kitchen and was about to enter the bedroom/office when he saw the single furniture in the whole place. A bookcase falling in pieces that was drilled to the wall behind it. He frowned and went to his toolbox. Why hadn't it been taken down already?

He took it out only to see a door with a padlock. He raised an eyebrow. Like for real?

Rolling his eyes he picked a clip from the toolbox and unlocked the padlock, not caring about the strange drawings on it and the door.