36 🍂

He is no more.....

He is no more......

Sidh ......arthhhh...... Sidharthhhhh.......

Sidhhhar...... Sidharthhhhhhhhh......

She tried to open her eyes but couldn't...... She tried to move her legs or hands but she feels like her body gets paralyzed.... She tried to tell loudly but no voice was coming from her throat.....

Sweat beats formed on her forehead..... Her heart is thumping loudly..... Her bp is shooting.... Veins are popping out near her neck...... She shakes her head still trying to open her eyes but couldn't.......

One nurse entered the room and widened her eyes looking at her state..... She ran outside yelling for the doctor..... Doctorrrrrr.... Doctorrrrr....

Shehnaaz opened her eyes wide huffing loudly..... She is taking high breaths  ...... Her eyes are scanning the whole room to see him.... She needs to see him.... Where is he.... ?? Is he safe...????

All these questions are making her panic..... Her breath started to get uneven , her heart was racing at high speed..... She wants to see him.....

Sidharthhhhhhhh...... Sidharthhhhh.......

She yells loudly in her mind in the hope he will listen..... She looked around and found herself in her room ( guest room) ..... She tried to get up but couldn't..... She looked at legs.... She is not able to move her legs..... She feels like her legs got paralyzed......

The door opened and the doctor entered the room..... He looked at her state and got that she was panicking... Which can be very risky for her.... He told the nurse to bring anesthesia for her.....

He goes to her to check her pulses.... Her bp is shooting up.... They need to calm her down..... Soon the nurse brought the anesthesia and injected her.....

Shehnaaz looked at the door and whispered sidharth... And close her eyes......

_______________________

After 2 hours.....

One man in his late thirties entered the room and looked at the girl laying there..... Tears formed in his  eyes but he smiled looking at her ......

He goes to the balcony and lights up the diya and is placed into the sieve ..... He looked at the moon from it and then turned around to look at the girl laying on the bed .....

He closes his eyes to control his tears and puts the sieve down..... He offers water to the moon and again enters the room .....

He sat beside the girl and caressed her hair lovingly..... He held her hand which had drip in it and kissed it .....

Man : shehnaaz.... Yes... The man is sidharth and the girl laying on the bed is shehnaaz......

Sid : baby.... Aaj hmara pehla karva chauth hai shaadi ke baad...... Or tumhe pta... Aaj meine tumhare liye fast rkha hai .... Tumhe pta ye vrat kyu rkhte...???? Ye vrat apne partner ki lambi umar ke liye rkhte hai..... And tears drop from his eyes and fall on her hand which he holds....

Ye vrat na partner ke haath se hi kholte h.... To Tu mera vrat kholegi na baby...?? Dekh na.... Meine subah se kuch bhi nhi khaya or bhookha bhi lgi hai..... Please khila de na...... Said in a cute voice but his voice cracked in the end .....

Shehnaaz...... And keep his head on her chest hugging her tightly and tears keep falling from his eyes......

Tere bina tera sidharth adhura hai baby..... I need you beside me to survive..... Please come back meri jaan.... Please ... For me.....