𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

❤︎︎Chapter One- Some good news❤︎︎
=====
"At least something good happened that's a start for now".
=====
Time- 6:30 am, Monday.
Date- August 12, ****.
Season- Summer.
=====
"Yeah, this is a new start just need a new start for my school life now".
=====

=====Izuku Rosalina Jackson-Midoriya- Musutafu, Japan- Point of View

=====
Izuku Rosalina Jackson-Midoriya- Musutafu, Japan- Point of View.
=====

It was six in the morning and I was walking to the bus stop with my older sister Himari I was staring at the ground thinking about something when I suddenly got pushed and almost fell "Are you death or something I was calling your name" I turn around to see my sister with an angry expression "Sorry I wasn't paying attention" she just scoffs at me and start walking soon I follow after "Of course, you weren't" I rolled my eyes making sure she didn't see me do so before walking faster but not to fast to catch up to her "Don't think that just because you're in a younger grade than us that we'll not hurt you".

"Okay" I knew who was us those used to be my friends but they started bullying me along with my sister once I was diagnosed quirkless I was bullied by a lot of people but my main bullies were my sister Himari Yagi, Mika Johnson-Bakugou, and Shoto and Shokia Todoroki I know why they bully me Katsuki told me as soon as they thought of the dumb plan they thought I wanted to be a hero but since I was quirkless I couldn't be one which I thought was dumb because of the pro-hero Eraser Head who fights quirkless every day.

I walk behind my sister watching her every move I see her stop in her tracks and then start sprinting towards some people I didn't bother looking already knowing who it was I kept walking until I came to a stop at a tree I just stand there at the tree waiting into the bus arrives I look around and see everyone talking and messing around I stand up straight once I noticed the yellow bus coming towards us and walk towards it once it comes to a complete stop I back up a bit so it can open the door once the door opens I step inside and find a empty seat.

Once everyone gets on board the bus shuts the door and drives to our school I just stare out the window humming a song I heard on the radio our school wasn't that far but it also wasn't that close but the middle school my sister is going to in a few years is closer to the house so I wouldn't have to worry about her beating me up before I can even enter the school still lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that we stop "Hey kid you still got school you need to get off the bus" I snap out of my thoughts grabbing my bag and running to the front apologize to him and getting off.

I walk to the cafeteria since I didn't want to go into the gym because that's where Himari will be I walk in and go up to the lunch lady "Hello little one and what may I get you" I look up at what she haves and thinks for a minute "Can I have the strawberry shortcake please" I look at the lady and she chuckles a bit "Of course you can you sweet little thing" she hands me the strawberry shortcake I take it in my hands "Thank you ma'am" she smiled and waved at me while I take my strawberry shortcake with me I sit the cake and one hand and take the napkin sitting on the table before finally sitting my cake down including myself.