Chapter 3

TW, DEATH AND VIOLENCE

Autumns voice trailed off into a sob as winters body lay motionless on the floor. Reece had no idea what happened or how, all he knew was that winter was shot on the stomach?
'Aut he was shot in the stomach he can't possibly be dead' Reece bent down to check for a pulse and sure enough winter was alive. 'HES ALIVE WE NEED TO GET HIM TO A DOCTOR ASAP' Reece shouted.

Reece had never liked his dad but this time he went to far. Autumn and Reece manged to get winter to the car and to a hospital just before 7:00pm.
They were in the Waiting area for 2 hours before the doctor arrived and said 'Hes in critical condition but you managed to get to him before he died' Aut and Reece sighed in relief.
Winter wasn't dead.

2 DAYS LATER

Autumn came back alone this time reece was working (for the money to help provide for them both)
and all she wanted was some alone time with her husband. She stepped into his room. 'My sweet are you doing ok?' She felt so guilty about what her father had done to him. 'Yes I am my darling the docs said I'll be out in no time' he said gleefully like he hadn't just been shot. 'I am so so sorry' she said trying to not let the tears fall out of her eyes. 'My sweet there's no need to be sorry, it wasn't your fault. I let my guard down. Luckily I managed to move the gun from my head down to my stomach before he pulled the trigger.