I will find you

Do me a flavor by LISTENING to "find you" by zedd on youtube while reading this. That is your challenge. MUHAHAHAHA IM EVIL.
................................................

Toby pov

I woke up having a little headache from crying yesterday. I got up and ran into clockworks room. Her door was wide open. I went in her room .....but she wasnt in there. I checked in her bathroom her closet .....but still....nothing. Wait that could only mean. I went through her draws and I gasped. I was right. She must have left last night and its all because of foxy. I was about to cry when-

"Oh hey toby" foxy came

" YOU MADE ME DO THIS" I shouted at foxy

" MADE YOU DO WHAT ITS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU KISSED ME" she said with an evil smirk

"Because of that she left me" I said sadly

"Aw maybe she was really never good" she said while eating a piece of gum

"Oh my FUCKIN GOD...FOXY I DONT LIKE YOU, I NEVER DID ,EVEN IF YOU DID MESS ME UP WITH MY REALTIONSHIP IM STILL GONNA FIX IT. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.. LEAVE...ME....THE FUCK ALONE" I yelled.

I ran out of clockworks room and into my room. I grabbed both my hatches and ran outside.

Foxy pov

I was shocked and hurt what he said. I smirked to myself and had an idea.

"If clockwork isnt alive toby cant date her. And if I kill her and said to toby it will be alright he'll come back to me...even if that DOESN'T work ill just kill clockwork and kidnapped toby ALL TO MYSELF" I mumbled to myself .

I grabbed my knife from my pocket and ran outside.

Clockwork pov

I kept walking till I saw an abandoned house. I went inside and went up upstairs. Everything was perfect really just the walls and floors were cracked up but still everything was alright.

I still cant believe that toby cheated on me. He told me a lie. FOR GOD STAKE WE EVEN KISSED. I began cry a little and the clock in my eye was ticcing real slow. Ha ticcing...... that word reminds me of ticci to- UGH FORGET ABOUT HIM ALREADY YOU DONT NEED HIM. It started raining hard outside.

"Hmm maybe I should check out this place" I mumbled while wiping up my tears.

If the song is done you can put any song you like if you want

Back to tobys pov

Dont worry clocky I will find you and then im gonna kill foxy for making all this god damn trouble. I sighed. It was starting to rain so I ran faster in the woods. I know I felt like something or someone was following me. So I kept on running faster. I had no time to kill any one right now I had to focus on clocky.