Prologue

Running fast as her boots hit the wet pavement flashing red and blue lights trailing behind her as the infamous drug cartels best member Wyatt smith was running away from the police as fast as her 5'3 legs would let her turning the corner hiding behind a garage can letting out a breath as the cops on foot ran past her standing up only to be grabbed by a officer standing behind her looking up at him only realizing how fucked she really was.

You're being charged with drug trafficking Marie her lawyer said looking at Wyatt.

Yeah well I don't know what there fucking talking about Wyatt tells the old woman looking disgusted.

Wyatt you're looking at six years in prison but if you take the deal you only do four her lawyer tells her hoping she'll take it.

Fine yeah I'll take the fucking deal the twenty three year old complies.

Ok well let's go standing up Wyatt realizes how she wasn't only guilty but she had been lied to and god forbid you lie to Wyatt smith.

One week later Wyatt was sitting in a courtroom her lawyer next to her telling the judge that she was pleading guilty to all charges and just like that she was going to prison for four years deep down Wyatt wishes she was different not a member of the fucking drug cartel and instead followed her mom's wish and became a fucking writer but shit happens and well her mom was dead anyway so what the fuck does it matter she was going to prison.