"Stormy night"

**The Scene**

The night was dark and heavily raining, with lightning illuminating the sky intermittently, followed by the thunderous roar that filled the air with eerie notes. The trees swayed violently under the force of the fierce winds, and the rain poured heavily, creating small puddles everywhere. In this frightening atmosphere, Noor, a ten-year-old girl, was running with all her might, trying to escape from a large, terrifying dog that was chasing her. The dog panted heavily, its eyes gleaming with the lightning, adding to the dread of the situation.

**Noor (with fear and trembling, speaking to herself):** "Oh God! What is this dog? Why is it chasing me?"

As she ran, Noor felt her heart pounding rapidly, her thoughts racing. She glanced back occasionally to check if the dog was still behind her. But the dog remained close, seemingly determined to catch her. Suddenly, Noor tripped over a rock and fell hard, injuring her knee. She felt the pain surge through her, and tried to get up, but the pain was intense and the dog was approaching rapidly.

**Noor (crying and praying softly, filled with terror):** "Please, God, help me! I don't want to die here!"

The dog finally reached Noor and stood in front of her. Its stance was strange; it showed no aggression. It raised its paw towards her as if asking for something. Noor looked closely at the dog's paw and found a large thorn embedded in it.

**Noor (in surprise and sympathy, speaking to the dog):** "Oh, poor thing! Were you asking for my help?"

Summoning her courage despite the pain and fear, Noor carefully removed the thorn from the dog's paw. The dog sighed with relief, its eyes shining with gratitude. Afterwards, it stood beside her and helped her up, as if apologizing for what had happened. Noor began to feel a sense of calm towards the dog, which now seemed much gentler than she had thought.

**Noor (with a slight smile, speaking to the dog):** "Were you chasing me all this time just to ask for my help?"

The dog barked softly as if confirming her words, and then started accompanying her until she safely reached her home. That night marked the beginning of a significant change in Noor's life, as she realized that things are not always as they seem.

**In Front of the House**

Upon arriving home, Noor noticed an old, dusty box carefully placed in front of the door. The box looked strange, with old engravings carved into it. She also noticed a note attached to the box with "February 20, 2020" written on it.

**Noor (curiously, reading aloud):** "February 20, 2020? What is this? Why this date?"

Noor felt a strong curiosity pushing her to find out what was inside the box. She decided to try opening it using the date written on the note as a password. After a moment of hesitation, Noor entered the date as the password. Suddenly, the box opened with a faint sound, and a radiant light emerged, illuminating the entire area. At that moment, Noor woke up to the sound of the alarm announcing the start of a new day.

**Noor (thinking and astonished, speaking to herself):** "Was it a dream? But it felt so real. The dog, the box, everything seemed very real."

Noor felt a strange urge to go downstairs and open the door. As if a hidden force was urging her to do so. She quickly went downstairs and opened the door, only to find the mysterious box in front of her once again, just as she had seen in the dream. This discovery was astonishing and shocking.

**Noor (amazed and excited, speaking to herself):** "This can’t be real! The same box and the same date from my dream."

Noor froze for a moment before gathering her courage and deciding to open the box again. She entered the date once more as the password, and as soon as she opened the box, she found a small blue bird inside, with a color reminiscent of the sky on a clear day.

**Noor (in amazement and joy, speaking to the bird):** "Oh my God, you’re so beautiful! What keeps you from flying? Are you injured?"

The bird looked at Noor with wide eyes and fluttered its wings slightly before it flew and perched on Noor’s shoulder, increasing her amazement. This encounter was a magical moment, making Noor feel as though she was in a fairy tale. She gently took the bird inside and placed it in a small cage she kept as a decoration.

**Noor (with a warm smile, speaking to the bird):** "Don’t worry, you’ll be safe here. I’ll take good care of you. I think I’ll name you 'Hayat'. Yes, that name suits you perfectly, because you’ve brought happiness into my life."

The bird seemed happy and comfortable in the cage, and began making beautiful sounds that filled the place with joy. Noor felt a special bond with this little bird, as if she had found a new friend. This was the beginning of a new relationship full of surprises between Noor and "Hayat," the bird that came from the dream to reality, bringing with it a new light into Noor’s life.