my name

✧🎧☆🏐✧

Jungkook glares at the ball, tossing it around as he chases after it. "Wait do you guys think she was serious?" Jimin sipped his drink loudly as jungkook still played with the ball and others joined one by one. Jin being the first one, slippery surface with shoes gliding against it, whooshes of the blue and orange ball. "Break!"

Namjoon announced as they took their well-deserved breaks and breathed heavily. Jimin lay down beside him, thin legs pair of two spread a little. "Jimin..." the orange-haired look at jungkook. "Do you think you're really cute?" He asks as jimin offendedly sits up, "What?!" He asks taheyung looked at them, wiping his sweat with a towel. "Of course, I am cute, the fuck?! Even y/n said that to me a few days ago!"

Jungkook bangs his fist on the floor and sits on his butt, glaring at his teammate, "Then shut up! Stop talking about her!" Jimin frowns, fuming a little. "Are you jealous that she complimented me and not you?!" "What the fuck!?" "Hey!" They both turn their heads to namjoon who stands tall and buffed with his hands folded. Namjoon hated it when someone sweared in front of him, there was an unwritten rule in the team to always mind your language when the leader was around.

Jungkook huffs, glaring at jimin. "He stared it first." Jimin cornily pointed his finger at him as Jungkook grumbled. "Stop talking for once, chim." Jimin shrugged, "You're just agitated that y/n is better than you and that she calls me cute. You mad 'cause you ain't cool." Jungkook had already made his aim on where to throw his clenched fist on Jimin's face. After all, he was a known setter.

Namjoon still glared at them down on the floor. Teeth gritted, sly smirk, sharp glare, proud stare. But before namjoon was foul at anything, the screeching sound of the door stopped his train of thought. Taehyung and Hoseok sneered at each other seeing the irony of the situation. You blinked at the players, some lying around, some standing, all of them staring at you. "Oh!"

Suga said sarcastically as you slightly bowed your head in respect and stepped your foot in. "Hi y/n!" Jimin smiles as Jungkook grumbles loudly yet again, "namjoon." He raised his brows at you and came forward, you picked up your pale pink water bottle you had forgotten the last time and couldn't find it for days. "Yeah?"

You stand against his tall and buffed frame, even with his polite and beaming smile he's just as...hot. You cleared your throat, clearing your mind. "The staff room has Called for you." Jungkook shifted on the floor, sliding his butt as he squints, trying to see your frame that was hidden by namjoon. He slid so further that Hoseok weirdly stared at him. "Jungkook why are you sitting on my foot?"

He quickly stood up, blinking embarrassingly as he smiled awkwardly. "Oh?" From his peripheral vision, he saw yoongi making his signature judgment. Tongue poking his cheek from the inside, one eyebrow raised as he moved his gaze up and down the setter. As if confirming if he's still sane in his mind. Jungkook avoided the gaze of both of them and stood awkwardly, jimin was already tiptoeing towards you and namjoon who were still talking about something he couldn't quite understand.

Jungkook leaped, howling the shirt of jimin and dragging him back, "Stop!" He whispers loudly, hoping neither you nor namjoon hears that. "Why?" Jimin grumbled and shoved his head in his chest trying to get rid of him. Jungkook frowns, shoving his touch away from him as glared harshly yet again. Until they both feel their shirts rising and sticking to their chests. They both snap their heads at the tall, glaring Jin.

"H-hyung.." jimin shudders as the glaring of the eldest doesn't fade, "It's suddenly so cold, hehe." Jungkook freed his shirt and went ahead to hide himself behind Taehyung and Hoseok. Jimin nervously smiles and nods his head, "understood." The glare spoke a lot as he stayed sticking to the eldest. "Y/n!" Your teammate calls you out as you peeked out, "coming!"

You smile and bow your head once again, "I'm sorry if I disturbed you, gotta go now!" You smiled at namjoon, "Bye y/n! Play well!" You giggled at jimin as he shamelessly poked Jin's stomach, your giggles came to a halt seeing his weird gesture and the glare Jin was giving out to everybody. "Heh...bye!" You quickly took your leave, feeling as if you'd distracted them big time. As soon as you leave, Jin shuts the door with a cheerful yet scary smile.

"Park jimin!" It was jungkook's growl,
"Jeon jungkook!" It was jimin
"Hey, you both!" An even louder shout from Jin as you nervously shiver and follow your teammate down.
"Let's go before I hear my name."