21-30

Chapter 21

After adapting to the slight discomfort of the plane cutting through the sky, Zhou Sheng left Lancheng for the first time.

Xu Chao went with him, not with Qian Sheng and the others.

After getting off the plane, Xu Chao put a coat on him.

"I didn't expect it to be so cold in Fucheng in May."

"The south has more rainy seasons." Zhou Sheng tugged at his clothes in response. Xu Chao insisted on

carrying two people's luggage by himself. This time Zhou Sheng came to Fucheng, he also settled his mother and resolutely followed him.

Xu Chao pushed the luggage and said, "Fortunately it's not winter, otherwise Brother Sheng, your body will definitely not be able to bear it. By the way, did you bring all the medicines prescribed by the doctor?"

"I just got a new one before I left."

It makes sense that it is the most difficult to rest when it is still warm and cold.

Now with his body, he must pay attention to the things he should pay attention to.

The two met Qian Sheng and the others outside the airport.

The person who came to receive them was Lao Li, the head of Zhou's branch factory. He was over 50 years old and had devoted his life to factory production.

Zhou's new funds have not arrived for a long time.

Many workers below were saying that Zhou was going to go bankrupt, and a group of people were indeed dismissed before the New Year.

Half a month ago, news suddenly came that

someone from the head office was coming. Lao Li felt hopeful and came to pick him up in person.

But when he saw the person, his hope was dashed. He was too young and looked like a nobleman. When the wind in Fucheng blew, his complexion didn't look good. Besides, everyone around him called him Mr. Zhou, respectfully, and he was not someone who was easy to offend.

Lao Li was discouraged and didn't say much along the way.

The young Mr. Zhou, who was sitting in the middle of the back of the car, didn't seem to feel neglected. The first thing he said when he got on the car was: "Director Li, can we get the group of workers back before the New Year?"

Lao Li was shocked and looked back.

He said again, as if he was competing with each other, "Why do we need to get them back?

We can't even pay their wages." The fat young man next to Mr. Zhou immediately smiled and said, "Director Li, our Mr. Zhou asked you to find them, and we are here to solve your problem."

Lao Li still couldn't believe it.

Turning back, he said, "Even if the salary is paid, it's not just a funding issue. I've been on the production line for so many years. Since more than a decade ago, we have been working hard to increase production and find ways to increase efficiency. I dare say there is no problem with machines and labor, but this can't be done."

Old Li knew what was going on. Two years ago, Fucheng was the first place to be transformed.

He thought it was saved, but later it was nothing.

He didn't expect this young Zhou to see the root of the problem. It was nothing more than a relationship with the boss above, and he came down to experience life.