Mia proposes

Char is stood crying ''YES OMG YES YES YESS !! I WILL ''Mia screams and puts the ring on char' finger Mia picks up char and spins her round char starts to giggle ''Mia I love u!'' Mia smiles ''I love u to Charlotte !! Now let's get planning !''char jumps down ''yes ur right let's start on planning !!'' Mia and char run into the living room and sit on the sofa looking at themes for a wedding (2 weeks past and the wedding is all planned Mia and char have the dresses and their hidden so they can't see eachothers dresses)
Carly knocks on the door and char runs down ''come in!! '' Carly walks in and hugs char tight '' I can't belive ! Ur getting married I'm so happy for u !!'' Mia walks out of the kitchen'' Mia !!!'' Carly runs to Mia and hugs her tight ''now Carly would u like to walk char down the aisle because char would like to know ''Carly screams '' YES AHH OMG !!''

Char smiles and Carly's jumping up and down ''so Carly since u passed ur drivers test me and char got u a car !'' Carly screams once again and Carly runs out to see the new car they got her '' A MUSTANG ??''mia and char smiles '' THANK U SO MUCH I LOVE U GUYS SM UR THE BEST !!'' Carly hugs us both ''now Carly would u like to stop over and we can all have a girls night ?'' ''Yess !! But I need to pack my bag ''char looks at Carly ''borrow some of mine !'' Carly smiles ''you sure ?'' Ofcourse I'm sure Carly !'' Carly and char run upstairs and mia starts making dinner .

Carly and char and picking out things to do for the girls night and Mia shouts ''dinners ready !!''carly runs down and sits at the table and char follows Carly and sits down and Mia places the food on the table ''this looks amazing my love 'Mia smiles '' thank u'' Carly is already eating and Mia sits down ''so girls night what are we doing ?..''