Best friend - Jolinsky

Title: best friend
Type: clean
Ship: jolinsky - jackxjack
Song: (any song that is creepy/intense)
Summary: Jack Johnson is a spy on a mission to well I guess spy on celebrity Madison beer, for her safety that is. Jack gilinsky, Madison's boyfriend questions who the blonde boy really was.
-
Madison's POV

"What do you mean I have a stalker?." I ask, my eyes growing wide in horror and confusion.

"Madison..." my manager pauses, "someone is stalking you and is trying to hurt you. we have people watching out for you, yet you cannot under any circumstances know who they are." he finishes.

Jack, my boyfriend looks angry and confused, "your telling me, she can't know who the fuck is basically spying on her yet she can know she is being stalked by a rapist or something?. You shouldn't have told her then to be begin with!" He exclaimed, my manager sighed loudly pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Jack, we are saying for her own safety and for the spy's safety we cannot say who they are or who they work for. it could screw up the plan and could possibly get the spy and Madison dead. do you want that?.." He says, Jack sighs, "exactly." my manager finishes.

"So can I at least have a slight description?." I question, scooter (manager) sighs, "I don't know madison. I'll ask later on today." he says.

"Okay, Jack I guess we should go now...." I trail off, butterflies swarming in my stomach as me and Jack walk out the room. I look around cautiously before I start walking down the hall.

I turn around as I feel eyes on me, I see no one. I shiver, "why me?." I mutter.
-

Jack J'a POV

I watch the couple walk down the hallway, I had to protect her, and him too now.

I wasn't the only one helping hit I was the main spy in this case. I watch her and quickly hide as she turns around her eyes narrowed when she spots no one.

She turns around and I wait until they walk into the silver elevator. I hear a thump of feet hit the ground and I quickly turn around my knife in my hands, "calm down blondie." a familiar voice said.

"Candace that isn't funny, I thought you were in the front of the building." I groan, a chuckle leaves her dark red lips as she continues to move forward.

"Well I was in the front." She said, "but?" I question, "I got bored and had Jason and me switch places." she says in a 'duh' tone.

"Dammit Candace that isn't safe, especially since this is a celebrity type case. we can't be fooling around on the job, you know that more than anyone. at least I thought you did." I state, anger flowing through my veins.

"If she dies or even he dies, I swear on my grave Candace I will murder you with my bare hands." I threaten, she sighs pulling her blue hair into a messy bun.

"I know jack, i'm sorry. but I don't always want to be so.. serious. it's getting old. we train 10 hours a day, we then have chores as if we live back with our parents, we never get to relax or have fun. I just.. for once, once! To be not that serious Candace that always had to take charge in a case." She says, sadness taking over her bright green eyes.

"I.. I know Candace, I'm sorry but this is a serious case. I don't want a death to happen. i.. I don't wanna go through what I did 2 cases ago.." I say, my voice cracking at the end. I look down slightly.

"Jack his death wasn't your fault, it was Layla's which is why she moved down a level." Candace says place her pale hand on my shoulder. I look up at her.

"Jack I'm 24 years old, I've never had a child hood and will never get the chance to, I have accepted that. but you my child are only 17, you still have a few years before you aren't considered a child." she explains in a soft tone.