part-7

Yeah Huhh update is hereee!!!

On seeing Raghav coming inside the room Madhu any silently left Shanvi and Raghav alone..

Raghav came inside the room and locked the door "hmm, my looks like My baby  girl is getting comfortable with the environment huhh..."

"No.. it's not like that anty is just worried about me"
This is the first time shanvi said something to Raghav without getting shattered.

"Oh" Raghav is gazing deep inside the soul of Shanvi and coming closer to her..

"Wh.y. aree.er you coming closer to me, stay there na "

Raghav continues taking his steps towards her with a smirk on his face

Raghav is now just a inches away from shanvi he move his hand towards her waist and started giving wet kisses on her neck ...

Shanvi is trying her best to push Raghav away but she is just an ant in front of Raghav...

He stopped and looked at shanvi who is breathing heavily..

He smiled at her and leave from there..

Shavi is just lost and standing at her place since 5 minutes this is a kind of a butterfly thing for her or an imagination due to her interest in dark romance books..

She came back to her senses "hawww shavi what are you doing you enjoyed this noo noo nooo this can't be reall , I can't let him get dominant on me "
Shanvi went into the washroom being in deep thinking

While Raghav is just smiling in his office while resting his head on the chair headrest and closed eyes

"Pyari to haiii" he thought to himself but suddenly got disturb by a knock on his door

"Ya come in"

"Sir, this file needs your signature urgently "

Raghav sighed and sign the document is there any meeting left in the schedule or anything else....?

Hiii lovies

Here your update after a long time...
Please do show your loveee😭😭❣️