Bad Medicine

"I love the way you think

"I love the way you think."

Lydia's outfit ^^^^

***

Olivia's outfit:

***

"Panthers rule!" Riley exclaimed after they all got back to the school before the football team and Power Squad got off the bus.

"Two touchdowns. Over a hundred fifty rushing yards." Jane smiled after she got off the bus before she ran over to Spinner.

"Yo, you owned that game. That second touchdown? Magic." Danny stated.

"We destroyed them. About time." Riley added before Anya, Lydia, Mia, and Olivia got off the bus.

"You looked amazing out there." Anya told him as she walked by and Lydia walked over to Peter and Olivia joined Danny.

***

"Hey. Wanna get lunch?" Olivia asked the next day after she walked over to her boyfriend, who was at his locker.

"Yeah, sure." Danny answered as he switched out his books.

"Everything okay?" Olivia asked as she leaned against a locker and put a piece of gum in her mouth.

"It's just that Derek wants me to set him up with Leia." Danny explained as he closed his locker.

"The same Derek that you used to be best friends with, but you're not anymore because he's a jerk?" Olivia questioned as the two started walking down the hall before Danny chuckled.

"Yep."

"Well, are you going to?"

"I'm not sure. What would you do?" Danny asked as he looked at his girlfriend.

"If someone like Holly J asked me to set her up with someone, I'd probably do it. You know, to be nice." Olivia replied with a small shrug.

"I'm still not sure."

"Just do whatever you think is best."

***

"Ugh, I'm exhausted." Lydia sighed before she drank her coffee as she was at lunch with Peter.

"Easy with the coffee there." Peter said with a chuckle.

"I barely got six hours of sleep last night." Lydia told him.

"Why?"

"Chloe was on the phone all night with K.C. and I stayed up studying for a test, which I'll probably fail." Lydia stated.

"You'll do great. You always do." Peter told his girlfriend, who smiled.

"I hope so."

"How's your sandwich?" Olivia asked as she and Danny were having lunch outside before she took a sip from her coffee.

"It's good."

"Good. I made it this morning, but I woke up late and was rushing so I was a little worried that it wouldn't be as good as usual." Olivia explained before she took a bite from her sandwich.

"No wonder you wanted me to try it first." Danny said before the couple laughed.

"Oh, there's Leia. Are you gonna do it?" Olivia asked after she saw Leia.

"Guess now's as good a time as any." Danny replied with a small sigh before he walked over to Leia.

"Hey, Liv." Mia greeted as she walked by the Clark girl.

"Hi, Mia. How'd it go?" Olivia asked after Danny walked back over a few minutes later and sat down.

"She said she'd go on a date with him, on one condition." Danny responded.

"Which is?"

"We have to go on a double date with her and Derek." Danny said before Olivia nodded and shrugged.

"I guess it won't be too bad. If we have to, we can sneak out early." Olivia suggested before Danny smiled.

"I love the way you think."

"Aw." Olivia smiled before the two kissed.

***

"Lydia, Peter! Hey! Come sit. Oh, we were just talking about what kind of card we would be. Ah, Riley's such a panini!" Anya said as she was sitting outside of The Dot with Riley after she saw the couple before Peter sat down and Lydia slightly chuckled.

"I'm gonna run to the restroom. Get me what I usually get?" Lydia said as she looked at Peter, who nodded.

"Oh, wait for me." Anya added before she and Lydia walked inside.

"So the steroids are making you buff and straight?" Peter questioned as he looked at Riley.

"I'm on a date with Anya. And I like her. A lot." Riley replied.

"Are you sure? Remember-"

"Forget it."

"It's kinda hard to forget, dude. You tried to kiss me." Peter retorted.

"It was a weird mistake. It's done." Riley stated.

"You could be confused or-"

"Get over it."

***

"May I show you how to hold the stick?" Derek offered as he, Leia, Olivia, and Danny were at The Break Room and he and Leia played pool.

"Ugh." Olivia said as she rolled her eyes before she took a sip from her drink and Danny chuckled.

"Why, am I doing something wrong? Smooth move. But it only works in movies. Some room? Please." Leia replied.

"All right, all right."

"Yes!"

"Wow! Ah! You into this song?" Derek asked after the song started playing.

"Overplayed. Can't stand it anymore."

"Yeah. Yeah, me neither. So, how about you show me some dance moves. You're a dancer, right?" Derek asked before Olivia sighed as she leaned her head on Danny's shoulder.

"Ballet school. And I'm sorta shy about dancing." Leia replied.

"You wanna get out of here and go see a movie?" Danny asked as he looked at Olivia, who nodded.

"Yeah, let's go.

***

The next day, Lydia and Olivia were standing with Mia, Anya, and the other cheerleaders as they waited to leave for the game. The four girls were talking when suddenly Riley and Sav got into a fight.

"Sav!"

Lydia and the girls watched in shock as Riley punched Sav in the face.

"Get off him, man."

"Oh, my god." Lydia and Mia gasped after they saw Sav's bloody nose.

"Hey! Hey! Teammates! Get the nurse." Principal Shepherd said after he ran over before Lydia and Mia went into the school.

***

Simple short chapter <3