📘𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕-183📝

Here is the CHAPTER 1 of my old MAXERICA fanfic. "Led Back To You" and my other MAXERICA fanfic was "Mine Alone My Dear" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑰𝑵 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻-

(2 Years After the Selection)

America's POV:

"When somebody loved me. Everything was beautiful, every hour spent together lives within my heart. And when he was sad, I was there to dry his tears. And when he was happy so was I. When he loved me."

"Through the summer and the fall, we had each other and that was all. Just he and I together like it was meant to be. And when he was lonely, I was there to comfort him. And I knew that, he loved me."

"So the years went by I stayed the same. But he began to drift away, I was left alone. Still I waited for the day when he'd say I will always love you. Lonely and forgotten, never thought he'd look my way. And he smiled at me and held me just like he used to do. Like he loved me, When he loved me.

"When somebody loved me. Everything was beautiful, every hour spent together lives within my heart. When he loved me."

--------------------------------------

Maxon,

This is something I know to be true. I will ALWAYS be your dear.

Being my stubborn self I won't admit it but just know its true in my heart and I can admit that. This doesn't give you any rights to calling me this. I still hate the nickname. But I only have three simple words to say to you. The words sound simple but they are so much more complex than it seems. Holds so many emotions all in one.

I love you.

Our special moment on the roof, drench from head to toe, you holding me in your arms while we gently dancing to the music of the rain. In the very moment my love for you was solid and real. I loved you and my heart was full of confidence in that. My heart belongs to you whether you want it or not. It's yours. Once I knew that I loved you it made me feel like anything could be conquered if we did it together.

Maxon, you are everything I've waited for and so much more, standing right in front of me. I have loved you for a thousand years without knowing it until the moment you stepped into my life, then everything changed, took awhile to realize it was love but it was there. It's magic when you are here beside me.

Our life together, I could just picture it. The happy moments, the tender moments, also the moments we would have together with our own family. I could just imagine the little peanut butter fingerprints on your desk. All the precious memories we would make together would be so worth it.

All I want is to fly with you, all I want is to fall with you. So just give me all of you. You were made to be mine. I couldn't say it that day, when you asked me "Say it America please! Tell me you love me and you want to me mine alone."

Even though I completely rejected the idea of the selection, I am glad I entered and met and fell in love with you. "If you love me, I will love you." and "When I am queen, you'll be MY KING."

I love you,

Yours and your only dear,

-America.

PS: Tugging my ear. Whenever.

Love is a complete mystery. Sometimes none of us will ever understand how it fully works. A feeling completely indescribable. It's so magical of what is does. It's warm, real, and bright. I got to experience true and real love for the first time in my life. But unfortunately, that feeling ended up breaking out in me. My life is a sad song.