My Super Hero

Jade's POV:

I woke up to the smell of fried chicken in the air.

I looked at my alarm clock and realized I had slept for more than 12 hours..... It was 6:00 am.

Then, I went to the bathroom and put my contacts in.

I had then realized, I read my clock wrong and it was 10:14 am.

I went down stairs and in the kitchen was the love of my life, Niall Horan.

Niall's POV:

" Well it's about time you've woken up." I said turning to my girlfriend, Jade.

She looked at me with a sparkle in her eye and said, " Yeah, yeah, yeah."

I took the fried chicken out of my deep frier and put it on a plate.

" Why are you making fried chicken at 10 something in the morning?" She said.

" Because I got hungry." I replied

Jade looked at me confused. " So, let me get this straight.... You woke up, went down stairs and made chicken because you we're hungry?"

" Yup." I said.

" You know we have bagels and stuff... right?" She said.

" Yeah....but I wanted fried chicken." I smiled

Jade said while giggling, " Ok."

I started to eat my chicken.

Jade looked at me and said, " I'm gonna go take a quick shower and get ready for my day with Eleanor. And you need to get ready for your day with the guys because tomorrow you guys are going to be going to Miami to record your song."

My eyes widened because I remembered that I was going to Miami. " Yeah..... I know." I said sarcastically.

Jade's POV:

I went to mine and Niall's bedroom and went to my closet. I then got some panties, bra, socks, sweat pants, and a t-shirt.

Then, I headed to the shower.

When I got to the bathroom I closed the door and started my shower. After the water heated up, I started stripping down my clothes then got in the shower.

Niall's POV:

After I got done with my chicken, I went upstairs and got some clothes.

I went down stairs and got into the other shower.

As I closed the door, I heard Jade walking down the stairs calling my name.

I open the door and there she was, all dressed with wet curly, brown hair.

" What's wrong, love?" I asked curiously.

She replied, " When I was done getting dressed, I started throwing up but I feel fine."

I just sat there, looking at Jade, wide eyed. I finally said, " Umm...... Isn't that a sign of pre-" I got cut off by Jade.

She said, " No. You used protection. You and I are only 19. I can't have a child now!"

" Welllll....." I said with a high voice.

She looked at me for a while with her mouth wide open and said, " So your saying you didn't use protection?!"

" Would you be mad if I said I didn't?" I said.

" OF COURSE I WOULD BE, NIALL!" She screamed.

" Oh....." I replied.