Some Help

"So can you help me?" Pearl asked.

"What's in it for us?" Amethyst asked. Pearl thought for a moment and then an idea popped up.

"How about I let you eat ice cream for breakfast for a week." Pearl offered.

"It's a deal!" Amethyst said and shook Pearl's hand very hard.

"So Garnet do you want anything?" Pearl asked holding her hand.

"Not that I can think of." Garnet responded. "But when I do you have to do it."

"Yes, fine." Pearl said. "So do you have any advice?" 

"Well I have an idea." Amethyst said and raised her hand. "Since I hang out with him much more than you guys."

"No you don't." Pearl said.

"Uhm, yeah I do is just you don't notice it." Amethyst said.

"Oh, well then what's your idea?" Pearl asked.

"Well 1st you just can't tell him immediately. It will just put a lot of pressure on the little guy." Amethyst said. "Next if you want him to like you, you got to spend more time with him and get to know him more."

"Wow Amethyst, that is actually very smart." Pearl said surprised. "How did you on how to handle a situation like this?"

"Well while I was using Stevens tv while he was grounded this romance show came on. Then you know me i'm lazy to reach for the remote so I was stuck watching it for hours." Amethyst said. "Well then it's about to come on so see ya." She said and went into Stevens room and turned on the tv.

"Uhm...Garnet?" Pearl asked.

"No Pearl, it's not the end of the world." Garnet responded.