Chapter-One

Cody's POV
My family & I are packing to head to california for the summer & we're spending the summer with justin & his family. I never expected to have this happen but I guess I'll have to see what happens. So I finished packing & put my luggage out in the car then went back inside & did some cleaning before we leave in the morning. We arranged for a friend to watch our cats while we're gone so we don't have to take them with us. But anyway I did more cleaning & packed my parents stuff & I helped my dad mow the lawn & clean up outside then went over to ciera's house in our backyard & helped them pack their stuff & put it in the car then went back inside & had dinner & watched a movie. While we were watching a movie the two girls came with their families & joined us to watch the movie & made popcorn & started the movie & had a good time. After the first movie the kids wanted to watch another one so my dad found another movie & put that in & we all watched it & the kids really enjoyed it. After the fifth & finally movie the kids were out asleep & cheyenne & ciera thought that they should all stay here tonight so that when we leave in the morning we don't have to pick them up on the way to the airport so they all brought their stuff here for the morning. So we all got ready for bed & i went to my room & took a shower & got into some night clothes & laid down & played on my phone & thought I'd go on instagram & looked around & saw that I had a fellow request so I looked to see who it was & it was justin so I followed him back & saw that he left a message so I opened the inbox & saw the message & it was sweet. (instagram messages between cody & justin) @justinbieber: can't wait to see you tomorrow! @cody_lynn1: can't wait either! @justinbieber: maybe we can work on your youtube channel & instagram with fun stuff! @cody_lynn1: sure we can do that! What made you contact my dad about the summer? @justinbieber: I was on youtube & the video of me meeting you on jimmy's show kept popping up & I just thought I'd message your dad about spending the summer with your family & my family & get to know each other! @cody_lynn1: what are other things you wanna do during the summer? @justinbieber: anything you wanna do! We could go on hikes & take walks you name it we'll do it! @cody_lynn1: okay we'll have to talk about it once we get there! @justinbieber: sounds good to me! Guess I better let you get some sleep you've gotta flight early in the morning! @cody_lynn1: yeah I'm getting tired anyway! @justinbieber: sweet dreams babe I'll see you in the morning! @cody_lynn1 goodnight bieber! @justinbieber: goodnight grannis❤️😘! He said & we stopped messaging & I put my phone on the charger & laid down & fell into a deep sleep.