Ch 8

Beomgyu's pov:-

I looked at myself in the mirror for a last checkup.

I was going out with yeonjun hyung and his friends

I was going out with yeonjun hyung and his friends. I was really excited since it was the first time I was going with my friends in a long time.

I haven't gone out for a little day out, since I was a little scared to go alone.

I quickly went and prepared my side bag. I putted all my necessities and of course my phone, can't go anywhere without it.

I took a double check up in the mirror again. I was soooo nervous. I calmed myself down and headed downstairs.

As I stepped down the stairs, I was greeted by hyung, he was having breakfast. "Good morning gyu, heading somewhere?" He asked me as he took a bite of his pancake. I nodded my head and went to sit down too.

I took my seat as the maid setted up my plate. "Oh I see, are you going out with your friends?" He said as I simply again nodded. "Wahhhh!!! Beomie made his first friends!! I am soo proud." He said as he leaned across the table to hug me.

"Well, how many did you make friends with then?"

I held up 5 fingers as I chewed on my strawberry.

"Ohhh, nice!" He gave me a thumbs up and stood up from his seat. "Well, I better get moving, I need to be somewhere. Have fun gyu!" I waved my my hand as he exited.

I also quickly ate up my food and got ready to leave. I quickly putted on my shoes and stepped outside to see a car parked infront with a very familiar figure standing next to it with his back facing me.

Yeonjun's pov:-

"Hyung, we will meet up at the entrance. Ok?"

"Yeah yeah, I get it"

"Ok ok, see you soon"

"Ok bye, kai"
I cutted the call. I was actually waiting for beomgyu. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, i turned around to be met with beomgyu holding up his notepad, 'good morning hyung!'.

"Oh hey beomgyu, didn't see you there, good morning to you too, are you ready to go?" I asked him as he nodded his head. He looked very cute with his oversized jacket. Gosh! I am gonna have heart-attack from all this cuteness.

"Okay then, let's go!" I opened the door of the passenger set and bowed a little while signalling towards the seat, "after you sir" he chuckled lightly making my heart flutter. Gosh! How can he do this to someone, it should be a crime.

I closed the door and went to get in the car too. Once I got inside I started it up and drive off.

The drive to the mall was really silent. I decided to engage a conversation, "So, are you excited?"